Reaction score
from this

IMG_5498.jpg

to this

IMG_6366.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll ask kev which mod he'd like better trish? or get more enjoyment out of...lol

Haa ha haa It's MY "Sled"! I'll decide...... :rolling:

Ever notice the "Sleds" that have been Overly Modded tend to get the least amount of Ride time... They are finicky, tempermental and high maintenance. Seems you just have to keep sinking more and more money into them. Some are nice to look at, but that's about it.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ever notice the "Sleds" that have been Overly Modded tend to get the least amount of Ride time... They are finicky, tempermental and high maintenance. Seems you just have to keep sinking more and more money into them. Some are nice to look at, but that's about it.

our we talking about women or sleds now?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our we talking about women or sleds now?
Wow Love the Mods ALL! And MOMMA I agree can be a never ending nightmare [Sleds]now Boobs I would think modded boobs would save time, no need for makeup or styling hair just a white short shirt.:p:beer:

Last edited:

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd buy Boost Before Boobs.... at least I'D get some enjoyment out of them. lol.. Eww poor Lindsay...

Now that's selfish right there...........................................just sayin :behindsofa:

• Thanks
Reactions: jbb

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Real mods are built, not bolted together, and not many people can truly build a mod, there are lots of backyard mechanics who think they know what they are doing, but don't have a clue. 90% of the "mods" you see on the mountain are built poorly IMO, which is why they run like crap and don't perform.

Its when you add stuff to your sled that costs lots of money but it doesn't quite work as good as it used to when you first purchased it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
If doesn't work as good as it did........well its not the sled's fault! :)

Some from over the years:

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 88
  • April 2009 014.jpg
    April 2009 014.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG00044-20110422-1325.jpg
    IMG00044-20110422-1325.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 95
  • HPIM0053.jpg
    HPIM0053.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real mods are built, not bolted together, and not many people can truly build a mod, there are lots of backyard mechanics who think they know what they are doing, but don't have a clue. 90% of the "mods" you see on the mountain are built poorly IMO, which is why they run like crap and don't perform.

If doesn't work as good as it did........well its not the sled's fault! :)

Some from over the years:

I was being cheeky ya.... sled/women with boobie jobs, lipo suction, and other plastics... eh.. funny ya.??

Top Bottom