Whats your background?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LHF didn't you race in eckville a couple three years ago?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think his wedge will slaughter all the newer machines... nothing like the old iron...

Take my moto-4 for example.... I'd put that up against RK's Gade anyday....

Some people have no appreciation for pioneer technology...

Geesh.....

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think his wedge will slaughter all the newer machines... nothing like the old iron...

Take my moto-4 for example.... I'd put that up against RK's Gade anyday....

Some people have no appreciation for pioneer technology...

Geesh.....

I see what your saying, I feel pretty confident with my M8 as long as nobody pulls out an old Polaris Colt 295, man those things could go.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if we are talkin about a 1160 big bore in a wedge chasis lets start comparin apples to apples. How about puttin the wedge up against a 1200 big bore M series. Or a well set-up non turbo'd M1000. The way i look at it is simple i dont care what a guy rides as long as they have fun ridin it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mean like an idiot light?

LHF prnt screen.jpg

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back ground here not needed. LHF you have knocked every chunk of iron that anyone has ever tryed to have a discussion about. Many people have given you many an opportunity to show them what that wedge is made of and yet you still hide behind the screen after your day at sysco. I dont believe for an instant that your wedge is just a pile of chit, i know its not, i have seen what goes into those chassis there. But is it the end all be all " NO NOT EVEN CLOSE" If it works for you then great, but dont jam it down someones throat if it doesnt work for them. Now what ever comes of all this chit on here, remember one thing, YOU and ONLY YOU have called it all to your door step in one big heaping pile. Why dont you do yourself a favour, walk tall and let everyone who wants a run at your 1160 wedge have their day. And just some food for thought here dude, when you make things personal it takes things to a level that you may find EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Im not sayin Im just sayin.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Not once did I say my sled was the "end all be all". Everyone else thought I did cause the sled laid the smack on some turbo Yamahas. I know what it has done in the past and thats when everyone started goin off the deep end. (I must say that I enjoy it when they go off the deep end. Its better than most drugs)Trust me you know what this sled will do as do I.It would surprise alot of people and their machines. Like I said before is there better faster machines? Of course there is. Id be a fool to think otherwise. Is there a better faster Wedge for deep snow? I cant answer that one.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not once did I say my sled was the "end all be all". Everyone else thought I did cause the sled laid the smack on some turbo Yamahas. I know what it has done in the past and thats when everyone started goin off the deep end. (I must say that I enjoy it when they go off the deep end. Its better than most drugs)Trust me you know what this sled will do as do I.It would surprise alot of people and their machines. Like I said before is there better faster machines? Of course there is. Id be a fool to think otherwise. Is there a better faster Wedge for deep snow? I cant answer that one.

You know that pedals have left-hand thread and will go spiraling off into the rhubarb if spun backwards fast enough, right???

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know that pedals have left-hand thread and will go spiraling off into the rhubarb if spun backwards fast enough, right???

I know what was said over time. You know how it goes if I said I farted by the time it got to you guys the story would be LHF chit all over the ladies panties at Walmart. So no no back pedaling here.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what was said over time. You know how it goes if I said I farted by the time it got to you guys the story would be LHF chit all over the ladies panties at Walmart. So no no back pedaling here.

OK that was pretty funny right there!!!

Keep it up and I am going to disconnect our premium cable package and just read your posts. :specool:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's not how I heard it :d

LHF 4.jpg

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So this is YOUR mess!! The poor Walmart employees were very traumatized :nono:

Attachments

• piping.jpg
    piping.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom