Old Iron !!!

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5149.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boy was pumped when I showed up with it lol has 118/120 compression but it’s got weak spark... maybe coil? it also needs the houndstooth seat and a yellow splash on the hood with decals... polish the tunnel and yeehaw

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle gave me his 76 Everest 340 when I about 13. Put many miles on that sled loved every one

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did a cross country ride back in the Sask homeland, snow wasn’t spectacular but still a blast to sit back and ride and listen to those triples singView attachment 252312

I never really payed much attention to the old Doo triples back in the day. They just looked heavy. Fast forward to last winter and a Buddie of mine let me ride his Mach Z and wow. Was I impressed. His was freshly re built and dialed. Those things
PULL HARD !!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never really payed much attention to the old Doo triples back in the day. They just looked heavy. Fast forward to last winter and a Buddie of mine let me ride his Mach Z and wow. Was I impressed. His was freshly re built and dialed. Those things
PULL HARD !!!

Ya my dad just found this Mach z a month ago, absolutely mint, just rebuilt and dialed in, damn it’s a torquey sled, we always rode Polaris triples when I was a kid, never had the doos either. That formula 700 also is pretty fun to rip on

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a fantastic 28 mile ride with my dad and my brother a few weeks ago! Got to test out my "new" one piece suit :D

That’s AWSOME. I just found a early 70’s one piece cat suit suit that actually fits me. I am 6,5’. Your old cats look AWSOME and the suites just top it off

Top Bottom