Parking for Rogers Centre

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for parking advice, as I never been to the new barn in Edmonton. My 17yo son and I have tickets to Iron Maiden Saturday night!!!Do you park far away and LrT it? Orrrr what??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking for parking advice, as I never been to the new barn in Edmonton. My 17yo son and I have tickets to Iron Maiden Saturday night!!!Do you park far away and LrT it? Orrrr what??

park at Grant Macewan and walk, or you can find parking through reef events, the last few times we've been to the barn I've been parking in one of the undergrounds and taking the short walk.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t take the crime Train from the north. maybe it’s ok from the south side. 🤷

You can probably park in the gravel lot next to Bum town on the north side for a concert.

You can park there for smaller events, but that lot is reserved during oilers games.

You can usually get into the new big underground parkades but they are super slow to get out of and you get gassed with carbon monoxide.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually park on the North side of the arena, its $22 but its really close and can usually get out of there within 10 minutes.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on 105st, south of arena there is a gravel parking lot. I park there. Forget what it costs, maybe 20 bucks ?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have parked in under ground parking just west of grant Mcewen for $10.00 4-5 minutes to Rogers

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually stay at the motel right close to there and parking is free underground.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure not stray to the north of the building. Its pretty sad whats lurking behind that place.

Top Bottom