Parking lot mechanic assessment??

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home today from Oregon, this was at the Starbucks parking lot in Portland. How many things can you diagnose just from walking by and taking this picture while guy was in truck… lol wife was embarrassed, I was let’s make sure we are driving in front of this time bomb! I had six fixes… not including the meds the driver needs to start taking or get off them!
Dumb part was the rears we’re in great shape!!!

511d2342e7094b2390cb20c7d75c566a.jpg

cf8eae017b059ebb7feac83630858ca3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Wow
Reactions: RXN

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet law enforcement does not pull veh off the road like that

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet law enforcement does not pull veh off the road like that

Exactly but they will pull a person over for window tint. Or if I want to move provinces with my 1 year old truck that has 20,000km on it I need to get it safetied. But ch!t like that can stay on the road for years if it never changes owners or provinces.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly but they will pull a person over for window tint. Or if I want to move provinces with my 1 year old truck that has 20,000km on it I need to get it safetied. But ch!t like that can stay on the road for years if it never changes owners or provinces.

Exactly but they will pull a person over for window tint. Or if I want to move provinces with my 1 year old truck that has 20,000km on it I need to get it safetied. But ch!t like that can stay on the road for years if it never changes owners or pro

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly..

But you can do like the rest of Alberta is that is moving/working in BC. Keep a Alberta address, buy a home in BC, work in bc for several years, and yet you still manage to keep your Alberta license, plates, and insurance..LOL.

I know the pain of moving to another province and the locals hate it.. When i moved here before i left i had my veh gone though 100% and anything and everything fixed so i would pass a inspection. Got to BC with a cracked windshield, Had the car booked in for windshield and the shop doing the inspection said they would pass since i had a appoint... They failed my car so bad that it was cheaper to buy new, sold the car for 1/4 of what it was worth and the people that purchased it put the windshield in and it past inspection no issues at all.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly..

But you can do like the rest of Alberta is that is moving/working in BC. Keep a Alberta address, buy a home in BC, work in bc for several years, and yet you still manage to keep your Alberta license, plates, and insurance..LOL.

I know the pain of moving to another province and the locals hate it.. When i moved here before i left i had my veh gone though 100% and anything and everything fixed so i would pass a inspection. Got to BC with a cracked windshield, Had the car booked in for windshield and the shop doing the inspection said they would pass since i had a appoint... They failed my car so bad that it was cheaper to buy new, sold the car for 1/4 of what it was worth and the people that purchased it put the windshield in and it past inspection no issues at all.
What shop was that at?

Just seems like there might be a bit more to the story

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a friend that runs his tires in almost the same condition. Racking up lots of miles and towing a travel trailer. He's been extremely lucky. Blew an axle seal over a year ago and just fixed it... I think.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy paints his lower valence to match but lets tires get thatfubared?
Odd indeed

Top Bottom