Used sled prices

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's currently (51) 2023 Skidoo 850 Turbos for sale on Kijiji. Few used, some new from base camp, and some other years. Prices range from $24,500 - $29,000. I wonder what's going to happen when doo announces their new BB turbo in 2 weeks? Or does doo just offer BNG and more warrantee?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's currently (51) 2023 Skidoo 850 Turbos for sale on Kijiji. Few used, some new from base camp, and some other years. Prices range from $24,500 - $29,000. I wonder what's going to happen when doo announces their new BB turbo in 2 weeks? Or does doo just offer BNG and more warrantee?
Don’t matter to me what they announce. I have warranty until 2026 already. 🤙🏼

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I bet they put a resistor in the high beam light so it stays on with low beams so people aren't blinded and it doesn't look like a pirate.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B97FC8E1-EE2D-4D5B-A5BA-57E9FA3081BC.png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet they put a resistor in the high beam light so it stays on with low beams so people aren't blinded and it doesn't look like a pirate.

I doubt it. The lights are different between high and low beam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably easily another 30 on FB that I've seen recently. LOL lots of people gonna learn a tough lesson!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be doing lien checks on any used.
I did that when looking at a 1 year old big triple mod about 25 years ago....

Young guy from Drayton Valley tried selling me a sled for about $5G less than he owed... I asked him for a letter from his financial institution releasing the sled from the lien, and he tried telling me that it wasn't necessary.

I talked with the lender, and they said they would only release it if I made the check out in their name. Also, I was best to come to the branch to perform the transaction.

The seller went crazy (and his big sister who was helping him sell the sled).

Deal fell through, which didn't bother me much... Really too bad as it was a great sled!

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will have a 22 freeride turbo 165'' with 1100-1200km available here shortly with warranty until mid January 2025 for $18,500 if anyone is interested.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don’t know/trust a guy then a lien check is necessary considering they offer 8 year payment plans and there are lending companies borrowing against old junk now too so you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
pretty much lien check anything you intend to buy IMO unless you really trust the source. Anyone who is on the level will not have an issue with doing a vehicle history search and a lien search., takes about $15 and 10 mins online and you have the results in like an hour The sled might be paid off but they could still have a lien on it as an asset (i.e. if the bank is foreclosing with a writ of seizure and sale etc). There is no requirement to register certain types of liens in most provinces, but I think you have to for stuff on property. Maybe we got a court clerk here that can clarify. I'm not fully versed in all the changes in AB with the new Lien Act, but it gives more power to people performing "services" (i.e. mechanics, builders etc) to put a lien against something you own if they are not paid for their services and / or labour.

Like MP Kid, my buddy looked at lien sled many years ago. 5 yr old sled and still owed a good chunk of change on it, the guy was leveraged on lots of stuff, living beyond his paycheck. Had to get the guy to go pay off the loan and get a signed letter from the bank stating they had discharged the lien before my buddy signed anything. Condition of sale was that the bank had to send the letter direct to buyer, so there was no possible way it was a forgery from the seller. Best bet is to cover your ass.

Top Bottom