What did you buy at the sled show?

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were they selling stuff there? All i seen were the Amsoil girls...lol. Just picked up a few sled videos which only made my itch for the hills that much worse.

dwayne2960

Reaction score
we drove 800km for the show, my brother got his truck stolen in Edmonton friday morning but the RCs found it friday night,in one piece, picked up his new M1000 on saturday! Got new klim pants ordered bca airpack, learnt a ton of good stuff. Got a pic with Krazy Canadian!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a snow pulse avalanche air bag back pack, and new Castle x jacket. Wanted a turbo but not enough money for that!

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BOUGHT THE SON ALTIMA BOOTS, TOBE PANTS AND JACKET......... MYSELF KLIM PANTS, TECHNICAL LONG JOHNS, CALENDER........ THE WIFEY, A SERIOUS HANGOVER FROM THE SUDS NITE(IN THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE RAMADA HOTEL) AFTER THE SHOW ON SATURDAY :beer::beer::d:beer::beer: -- SHE NEVER GOT OUTTA BED ON SUNDAY

RIDE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN:beer:The drive to calgary was shakkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BoonDockers VI
Mountain Mod Mania
Krazy Canadian Adventures 2
Long Sleeve "Snow and Mud" Shirt

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Abs backpack and a couple of tee's. Well worth the trip from Coaldale,Ab

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Light year for 2009.
Bought a coat (thanks Lionel) and a lot of booze after the Saturday show.
It's all good.

hey i recognize the goodlookin one in the grey t, but never seen the other two guys..and also know what the elusive sledbunny racing looks like...
.. now i know why the backs of my eyes hurt sunday.....thanks again for all those peeps who insisted on refurbishing the doubles.......:):):)

t

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hey i recognize the goodlookin one in the grey t, but never seen the other two guys..and also know what the elusive sledbunny racing looks like...
.. now i know why the backs of my eyes hurt sunday.....thanks again for all those peeps who insisted on refurbishing the doubles.......:):):)

t

You looked kinda thirsty:d:beer::beer::beer::d

scrapmaster

Reaction score
ended up with sh5, as well as 6videos an 2 calendars thanks to Dan.. somehow resisted the temptation to spend all kinds of money on shiny stuff tho

Top Bottom