Schooled again. Just watched. Whatcha think???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like that putz, didn't invite maxwell, so no doo's, who would want to put out a sled movie and have maxwell show him up. burdant is #2 in more ways than one. long live maxwell, and his mountain riding ability. :p

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Gravy!!! You guys and all your brand bashing gets old very quick! Give it up for crying out loud!

As for the movie, Not really like the first one. I liked the first movie because it was an instructional movie. I was hoping for the same in the second, but it was more about showcasing their riding. Much preferred the first one over the second.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Gravy!!! You guys and all your brand bashing gets old very quick! Give it up for crying out loud!

As for the movie, Not really like the first one. I liked the first movie because it was an instructional movie. I was hoping for the same in the second, but it was more about showcasing their riding. Much preferred the first one over the second.

hey

your sled sucks

lets race

ps. no one brand BASHES on here. i doubt any of us wouldnt ride with anyone else because of what they ride. its all fun IMO i ride with all types of sleds everyday, aslong as they can get us around and back to the truck who cares what it is. but that being said skidoo rules

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If everybody agreed with everybody nobody would waste their time reading threads on this site. Here's to more years of wasting time!!!!! :d:d:beer::beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If everybody agreed with everybody nobody would waste their time reading threads on this site. Here's to more years of wasting time!!!!! :d:d:beer::beer::beer:

i know right....trying to explain to all these people skidoo is the only way is really tough. some people just cant get simple things through there tiny brains

:eek::d:beer: :rollinglaugh::biglaugh::alol2:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know right....trying to explain to all these people skidoo is the only way is really tough. some people just cant get simple things through there tiny brains

:eek::d:beer: :rollinglaugh::biglaugh::alol2:

Thats because larger brained people buy Doo's and smaller brained people by the other brands. Baaaahaaaa!!:d:beer:

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup... considering he's owned a cat dealership for 25 years I can really see him jumping to polaris just cause the almighty god Maxwell suggested. Once again Maxwell reminds me of Longhairfreak with another great post. Surprised you forgot to throw in how godly skidoo is cause Fredw rides one.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I herd sometime last yr late in the seaason a guy named Miku kicked azz on a Doo on some of the steepest chit in southern BC had to offer that up. I like Dan's vids better anyways.:beer::d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup... considering he's owned a cat dealership for 25 years I can really see him jumping to polaris just cause the almighty god Maxwell suggested. Once again Maxwell reminds me of Longhairfreak with another great post. Surprised you forgot to throw in how godly skidoo is cause Fredw rides one.

once again. please stop taking me seriously. that is all

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys do your homework, you'll find out that Polaris existed before Cat it was Called Polar Industries prior to Polaris, then one of the partners got smart and decided that Polar Industries could only build cumbersome tanks sleds that only the rich could afford. He broke free and formed Arctic Cat! This man then manufactured fun, faster and less cumbersome more family affordable sleds with his visionary skills! The rest is history my sled head friends.... When the heck did Poo show up HAHAHA I'm not biased I like em all. Really I want to know when skipoo came about, does anyone know the actual Skidoo birth date?, kinda my own pet project here for the origins amongst the big names.... Don't give a crap about snojets and johndeere. On a side note my 1970's Polaris 340 warped heads like it was going outta style, had to finally give up on Polaris back in the late 80's....

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooohhh i know why there werent any doos in the vid, they mustve all been on the top lookin down, bein that they have a 16"x2.5" track and all. Right???

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooohhh i know why there werent any doos in the vid, they mustve all been on the top lookin down, bein that they have a 16"x2.5" track and all. Right???

HAHAHA made my night! How come all I hear on here is the hoopla about doo and polaris. The Cat is always on the move, no hiccups, the worst is a belt blowing and if you are the poor sap who thrashes D&D drives because of bad sledding and throttle brake control while landing jumps, or improper throttling, other than this, there are no motor issues stock!!!!I only had a few springs snap so far.:d:d:d:d:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys do your homework, you'll find out that Polaris existed before Cat it was Called Polar Industries prior to Polaris, then one of the partners got smart and decided that Polar Industries could only build cumbersome tanks sleds that only the rich could afford. He broke free and formed Arctic Cat! This man then manufactured fun, faster and less cumbersome more family affordable sleds with his visionary skills! The rest is history my sled head friends.... When the heck did Poo show up HAHAHA I'm not biased I like em all. Really I want to know when skipoo came about, does anyone know the actual Skidoo birth date?, kinda my own pet project here for the origins amongst the big names.... Don't give a crap about snojets and johndeere. On a side note my 1970's Polaris 340 warped heads like it was going outta style, had to finally give up on Polaris back in the late 80's....
WTF. you doubt maxwell. he breaths skidoo, eats puzzy's and shheeets poo's. he thought it would be fun crossing snow, told ole bombardier to build him a sled and he started tinkering. that is how it was. read the good book.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA made my night! How come all I hear on here is the hoopla about doo and polaris. The Cat is always on the move, no hiccups, the worst is a belt blowing and if you are the poor sap who thrashes D&D drives because of bad sledding and throttle brake control while landing jumps, or improper throttling, other than this, there are no motor issues stock!!!!I only had a few springs snap so far.:d:d:d:d:

Are you serious the cats had some serious electriccal issues this yr trust me went through it in Fernie a couple times this winter. Sled would go into reverse by itself when ever and this was not an isolated issue there were a few posts about this. Now to answer your question.

It was supposed to be the 'Ski-Dog' because it was designed to replace the dogsled, but a brochure typo resulted in the world-famous brand 'Ski-Doo'. This all started with mechanically-gifted Joseph-Armand Bombardier (historica video), who was born in rural Valcourt, Quebec in 1907. By 15 he created his first prototype snow machine from an Model T Ford, the frame of a sleigh and a wooden airplane propeller. In 1934 he lost his two-year-old son to an appendicitis attack when he couldn’t get him to a hospital during a snow storm. That tradegy added to his motivation, and the first snowmobiles came out of his auto repair shop by 1937. By 1959 the heavy, multi-passenger vehicles were replaced by his lighter two-man Ski-Doo, which launched a new 'sport'. By 1994, 2 million Ski-Doo's were built.

At the end of the day I don't care what people ride just so long as they ride.:beer::d

Top Bottom