Schooled again. Just watched. Whatcha think???

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go? U been typin up all sortsa hate for awhile,,,its alright tho, i know ur angry, wont hold it against ya. ;)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pffffftt....MY XP? Fawk that noise! I would rather be forced to read what ~rowdy~ ate for goddamn breakfast every day than ride one of those separatist concocted pieces of chit with the build quality of a 1960's russian tractor. :d

you sonofabeeotch....next time we ride I'm gonna t-bone you flat out with my separatist concocted POS....watch your mag side :nono:

:alol2:

No problem, the chicken will provide ample cushion.....:d

Best posts on this thread thanks mofo's made the appt with the hernia doc after reading this it hurts to laugh now:beer::beer::beer::d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a blast,first lap with no practice lap,just like the thread title says eh cal...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3VgQXo-sM[/media]

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldnt be suprised. i would bet burandt wouldnt keep the series v 2.4 track. absolute garbage thats the one thing polaris could have done better. but i wonder what he has against a camo extreme?

Actually when my kid and I went to ride with Chris Burandt this winter, his stockers all used the stock tracks but his turbo had a camo extreme. Also my e-tec did not work well with the stock 154 track in that dry cakey powder at 10,000+ ft. in colorado. on the other hand my kids rmk700 worked great in that snow. You knock the Polaris track but it has its place as it works wonders in that soft snow. It just doesn't work great in harder or wetter conditions. I am not a Polaris fan but that little 2010 RMK is pretty impressive.

oh yea and if no one else mentioned it, Yamaha is getting the diamond drive, not doo.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yea and if no one else mentioned it, Yamaha is getting the diamond drive, not doo.[/QUOTE]

Whew! That's a relief.:eek:

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderslut your back from the dead where you been hiding?
Sounds like the Hi 5 boys are having a lovers quarrel.:beer::beer::d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh i've been here all along,been ridin just havn't posted on hi 5,no lvrs quarrel thats how we roll,
scrfce is a cat,kawi,nissan finda guy and i'm a doo,suzuki,gm guy.thats half the fun.

Top Bottom