Cant decide on which Boots

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple guys snap ankles on those RMK’s lol, not my riding partners but guys up riding same day and area. We used to sled in sorels back in the day but we also sat back and pinned it, not much standing. If I don’t have ankle support I can’t ride at all, snowboard boot type support or nothing. Motorfist stompers we’re terrible yep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loved my Dunlop boots for sledding. With the bama socks never had wet feet. Only problem was when you walked in deep snow the snow would push you pants up above the boots easily and get snow through the top. I put a zip tie around my boot to grab clip on your pants that hooks into the laces.
Wear your pants over your boots.....Pro Tip from back in the day did all my spring riding in lined rubber boots never had wet feet once!!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ghetto lol, I’d rather spend a couple bucks than snap my ankle sledding in oilfield champion boots and have people ruin their days getting my broken ass 30km out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be an ANKLE Skater........seen lots in my days .......

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KLIM works great I have laces so don’t know about the BOA system but some people I ride with have had trouble. I have 3 years on my boots still like new one thing about them is they are not cold but not warm but your feet don’t freeze

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PXL_20230914_224508721.jpg

Just got these delivered today, crossover for snow biking and sledding

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing these for the last 2 seasons and they are holding out fine.
But I won’t be getting another pair. Nothing bad about them, they give awesome support and if you’re physically active on your sled in technical terrain they are great. My problem is Klim’s general fit when it comes to boots. They are too narrow, I have the same problem with their motorcycle boots.
My FXR were always far more comfortable for me as they are wider in general.
But I do recommend these, excellent support, shin protection and I have never been wet in them. The Boa system is also excellent.
40CE98D4-F768-4AE3-B23A-E2E413B189BF.jpeg

Top Bottom