POO VS DOO rassmussen's take....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad you mastered sidehilling. I was there 18 years ago.

Go and ride an XM and report back. You will see. It took me 15 minutes to get used to the XM, that's how good of a ride it is.

It handles so well that you just have to think of going somewhere and it goes there.

Or maybe you shouldn't... because you would have to sell your REV knock off.. LOL

:beer:;)

yeah forsure i hear what your saying. but if you already have mastered sidehilling what would you be gaining from this new skid??

Last edited by a moderator:

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing from the skid but.

heated goggle storage, 8" further ahead foot placement on stronger running boards, with %80 more open area for snow evacuation. better gauge placement. and less clutter on the bars with a stiff mountain strap. Oh and customized Doolaide drink holder
heated goggle storage, got that, stronger boards with bigger holes, got that, better guage placement, got that too! as for the 8" forward... well ya got me there and that is the only BIG benfit i see in the machine. now in saying that would you say that an XM with the proven rear susp. they have on say the freeride would be a better buy for a more seasoned rider??

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heated goggle storage, got that, stronger boards with bigger holes, got that, better guage placement, got that too! as for the 8" forward... well ya got me there and that is the only BIG benfit i see in the machine. now in saying that would you say that an XM with the proven rear susp. they have on say the freeride would be a better buy for a more seasoned rider??

well then ride your own sled, or buy a freeride ..

Last edited by a moderator:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The advantage you will have with the t motion is in a downhill off camber situation where you need to "right the sled" to be on a side hill position. The skid with the flex will get that movement started much easier. Incorporated with the way the skidoo handlebars are close r to your body when in a counter steer situation you WILL have the most leverage over any other sled and a skid frame assisting you in this maneuver

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The advantage you will have with the t motion is in a downhill off camber situation where you need to "right the sled" to be on a side hill position. The skid with the flex will get that movement started much easier. Incorporated with the way the skidoo handlebars are close r to your body when in a counter steer situation you WILL have the most leverage over any other sled and a skid frame assisting you in this maneuver

k so you couldnt do that on the xp before??? most guys i ride with can accomplish this move with any machine already with little effort. as long as your foot placement is correct and you use your throttle properly. comes back to the "im not a great rider so i need that extra help" dont take that statement offenceivly its just an opinion

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
k so you couldnt do that on the xp before??? most guys i ride with can accomplish this move with any machine already with little effort. as long as your foot placement is correct and you use your throttle properly. comes back to the "im not a great rider so i need that extra help" dont take that statement offenceivly its just an opinion

Hey thats me!!!!! Maybe I Doo need a Doo....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe we're not thinking about the same maneuver I will try and draw something because it is rather confusing. Either way YES you could do this on the xp before as well as any thee sled however it took a lot of effort and was very awkward. Look at a few burandt videos and you can see him struggling with it as well. It's just awkward no matter how pro you are. This skid will assist in getting the ball rolling so no I don't consider it a new rider only feature I can't believe Brett would say that but whatever he did.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Ya..... Well my 2012 Pro has "B"-Motion. If I need it to perform well..... I let some"B"ody else drive it. Lol.

But seriously if "T" motion makes the sled easier to ride who the hell wouldn't like. All the advances in technology, by all manufactures, have allowed all of us to enjoy "the extra help" they have all provided over the years. I say keep raising the bar! :eek:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could also be p motion.

Puke motion. From riding a poo poo

sent from my htc

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya..... Well my 2012 Pro has "B"-Motion. If I need it to perform well..... I let some"B"ody else drive it. Lol.

But seriously if "T" motion makes the sled easier to ride who the hell wouldn't like. All the advances in technology, by all manufactures, have allowed all of us to enjoy "the extra help" they have all provided over the years. I say keep raising the bar! :eek:

but its taking all the fun out of it!!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think of it this way,

If a race car driver uses shocks without independent suspension, he still can rip around the track at an ok speed.

If his opponent had an advanced independent suspension, he will have an advantage over the other without, and will perform better.

Just like T-motion. It is an advancement in suspension.

Top Bottom