Strange Truck Dealer Request - Explain It To Me

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supply and Demand.

When I used to work at Ford.

Dealerships sell vehicles.

Where else would you by a new vehicle ?

I know some manufacturers you can order direct on line.

Same as warranty you take it to a dealership.

Nice to see sales getting better slowly.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a truck at the end of June with no deposit whatsoever, just a handshake, Picked it up Friday, price was right, no issues with dealership (Shout out to Leduc Chrysler, great small town dealer).

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how fawking greasy alot of them are. Talked to the owner of the dealership in trail the other day. Man what a slimey piece of work. They must really think people are stupid. But I guess most people probably just sign the paper as long as they get the shiny car
Ford dealer?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a truck at the end of June with no deposit whatsoever, just a handshake, Picked it up Friday, price was right, no issues with dealership (Shout out to Leduc Chrysler, great small town dealer).

Yes they are great to deal with.

Service has treated me well.

Plus for me they are 10 minutes away.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently it's going well for him. He's owned it for a long time

Only because virtually all dealers are corrupt, if anything it's the honest ones that get pushed out. For example if I was in the market for a new Dodge product there is not ONE dealer in Edmonton and area who is not crooked and that I would actually want to deal with, but what choice do you got? The only good experience i've ever had was with Stephani Motors (Barrhead Dodge Dealer), they were fantastic.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only because virtually all dealers are corrupt, if anything it's the honest ones that get pushed out. For example if I was in the market for a new Dodge product there is not ONE dealer in Edmonton and area who is not crooked and that I would actually want to deal with, but what choice do you got? The only good experience i've ever had was with Stephani Motors (Barrhead Dodge Dealer), they were fantastic.

They’re good. And not saying that because I am from their.

Top Bottom