Official REVY riding condition!!!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
We did get three quarters of Caribou punched out and another group went back on Sunday and got er done! It should be good for whoever goes there next, I am pretty thankful for the 174" track as it dominated everything else out there but they still expected me to pull them all out, its alot of work but I sure enjoyed it. I have never had a bad day at Caribou, its one of my favorites.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wussy video from last weekend....trying out the new camera....

Thanks Dave looks like a blue sky day how was the snow setting up:)
i see your saftey first tether attached to the handle bars:d LOL

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the weather reports say raining in Revy...how is it at the higher elevations? Heading up that way this weekend and trying to get a read on conditions. Also, is McRae actively being logged and if so, all days or just weekdays?
thanks in advance:cool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the weather reports say raining in Revy...how is it at the higher elevations? Heading up that way this weekend and trying to get a read on conditions. Also, is McRae actively being logged and if so, all days or just weekdays?
thanks in advance:cool:

x2-- wondering about the rain higher up and the visibility at this point as we are thinking to head out as well. Other concern: road conditions???

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Reports I got yesterday from some riders was about 12" of fresh on top but a light drizzle on there goggles. We had a tempature inversion with -3c downtown and 0c up above,but today there is a steady rain at the shop. I can see the snow level out my window at about 2000' and I'm sure its snowing hard up top with the weather forcast showing much of the same through the weekend. Bring your snorkles and leave your short tracks at home.

Thanks Greg

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was riding monday-wedsnesday. Monday was at keystone tracked up a lot back there still not enough snow yet to get to most of the good spots needs another meter or so to make it really worth it. definately should have continued on to caribou area. Owlshead was day 2 and really dont recomend it at all the snow was very very thin with landmines everywere :eek:. day three was frisby about 6-8'' up top but was so socked in with fog you couldnt see more than 5 feet in front of you but was starting to rain up top not snow rain. The temps better drop big time cause cranbrook is +7 right now :mad:. I'm holding off on revy until another major major storm with a meter or so comes through

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was riding monday-wedsnesday. Monday was at keystone tracked up a lot back there still not enough snow yet to get to most of the good spots needs another meter or so to make it really worth it. definately should have continued on to caribou area. Owlshead was day 2 and really dont recomend it at all the snow was very very thin with landmines everywere :eek:. day three was frisby about 6-8'' up top but was so socked in with fog you couldnt see more than 5 feet in front of you but was starting to rain up top not snow rain. The temps better drop big time cause cranbrook is +7 right now :mad:. I'm holding off on revy until another major major storm with a meter or so comes through

I just booked a room for the weekend there, so your saying it might be better to go to Fernie ?

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering whos riding revy this weekend and if they dont mind someone tagging along my riding partners are gone till next weekend

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering whos riding revy this weekend and if they dont mind someone tagging along my riding partners are gone till next weekend

Party of 2 heading out Saturday morning, probly Frisby on Saturday, I love tree's and deep snow, what type of riding do you like, we are both intermediate level riders, 2 xp's.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
revy should be getting better it was starting to snow when we left but not a big enough snow to really get us excited I know owlshead was land mine central :eek: keystone was decent but of course like every place in revy after a weekend it was like a highway out there! if u did find powder you hit the gas and sunk about 8'' to the hard pack again need another big big dump but it's getting there. frisby only had 8'' of fresh wich is what the town pretty much had

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Party of 2 heading out Saturday morning, probly Frisby on Saturday, I love tree's and deep snow, what type of riding do you like, we are both intermediate level riders, 2 xp's.

Party of two headed to Boulder Saturday and maybe Frisby on Sunday. See when we get there???

Top Bottom