Official REVY riding condition!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Powderchowder last night and he said when the snow on boulder was really good. they stopped at the cabin for a while at the end of the day and when they went to leave they had close to a foot of snow on there sleds!! He said it was snowing really hard when they went down so today should be wicked. I will get another report tonight when he rubs it in that he is sledding and i am working.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got another update last night from my buddies and they said it took all day to break trail up the veidemen trial and they did'nt make it to the cabin. They figured there was close to 5 feet of fresh!! I hope they have pics to back this up. Is there anyone else that was up there to validate this?

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Find that a little hard to believe. The ski hill in Revy only shows 15 inches all week. That was updated at 7 am this morning.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya high avy conditions, let's at least get to the new year avy stats free.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Rode boulder today trail from the peaks lodge was whooped up real bad, really foggy when we got to the cabin couldn't see anything so we just hung out there for a bit then turned back. Lots of snow up top I'm sure there was alot of stucks today.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find that a little hard to believe. The ski hill in Revy only shows 15 inches all week. That was updated at 7 am this morning.

I'm just reporting what i was told. When i talked to them this morning they eventually turned around on the veidemen and took the other trail up. They were gonna try to get to turbo today.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It always snows double on the monashee side!! Ski hill is in the kirks and it only gets the leftovers!!!!:d

hunt340

Reaction score
All the weather groups say Revy was and will continue to get pounded all week. We rode Fernie today it was fun but they need snow. 3 feet maybe. Revy this weekend

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was 4 ft last weekend when i took my ast on sunday and i went up this friday and it was at 5 ft its been snowing hard here so it will be going up :d

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was 4 ft last weekend when i took my ast on sunday and i went up this friday and it was at 5 ft its been snowing hard here so it will be going up :d

Thanks i took that ast course on sunday also in revy. Can't wait to get back there:d:beer:

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Just got down from riding the lower bench on Frisby as we headed towards the green tower. That was some of the deepest powder I've been in this year and it made it a little tricky to get around. Even the tracks from yesterday were a challange to follow when punching up through the trees and if you got off the beaten path you better be on the throttle. There was 5 in our group and we all tooks our turn trenching out many times over. I spent far to much time shovelling, ski pulling and rolling the sled over but you have to like the e-tec starting.

Thanks Greg

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from revy, rode boulder 2 days and all i can say is wow!!
went down in a creek ,me and a buddy and 4 hours to return chest deep
powder no base. In the open areas there is a good base though. left this morning at 6:00 alberta time and 6" of snow on truck and still dumping.

Attachments

• PC110018.jpg
    PC110018.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,378

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
IMG_0852.jpg

No power in Revy yesterday so I had to head up to the cabin to try out a Becky Burger ;)

1.5 ft. of fresh snow on the groomed trails :eek: Lots of peeps enjoying the new cabin, even Santa was here for his 1st ride of the season. :d

fries78

Reaction score
Hit boulder mnt sat and half day at frisby snow crazy deep never made to the alpine just played in the trees.Good fun had by all.

Attachments

• efcfa39f.jpg
    efcfa39f.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 2,202
  • fc2a1cc7.jpg
    fc2a1cc7.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 2,196
Top Bottom