Official REVY riding condition!!!

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good to me, will be there friday woot! First ride of the year, hopefully the stumps and rocks are mostly covered.

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics from Frisby on the 1st and 2nd. Pretty pounded out but found some decent areas.

IMG_0577 sm.jpg

IMG_0582 sm.jpg

IMG_0584 sm.jpg

IMG_0586 sm.jpg

IMG_0620 sm.jpg

Manatee

Reaction score
A KNIFE?!?!?!?

Wow, that's really ridiculous. Who would do that? This sort of thing just boggles my mind. I'm glad I wasn't there. There is no need for this type of crap. Makes me shake my head.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ost8RFmJ2o[/media]

revelstoke on sunday

x-mark

Reaction score
WOW this shat is just stupid!! its people like this that start too ruin it for the rest of us..... i mean come on guys we are out there too ride ,not too get pissed out of the eyes !!! go sit in a bar if u wanna do that :rant: dont get me wrong i have no problem with a couple of beers but its all about moderation!

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
A knife, thats crazy. If your not there for the right reason, sleddin in the mountains, then sit in a bar or in your room. Our group never stops at the cabin because it cuts into ridin time but those who do shouldnt have to be worried about this crap.:mad:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thought I had seen and heard it all over the last 8 yrs. working out there, this makes us all look like azzholes. The police did make a trip up the following day and 1 other day during the holidays.
Radios are installed in the cabin now. There is usually someone there who has keys.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
near white out on highway came,GONNA be DEEP tomorrow......lucky sledders:)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Snowed hard in town all day, probably 6" so far and another 45 cm. in the forecast by Fri. morning. Storm Warning continues.:d

Last edited:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A knife, thats crazy. If your not there for the right reason, sleddin in the mountains, then sit in a bar or in your room. Our group never stops at the cabin because it cuts into ridin time but those who do shouldnt have to be worried about this crap.:mad:

Someone should of picked up a peice of firewood and put a dent in his head, its called self defense and all you have to prove is that you felt your life was in danger:mad: Cant stand f$%kin whimps like that!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy NY DaveB and Pecos.

Last wk. there was a group of riders in the cabin drinking excessively and swearing making it NOT FUN for other users and their families. They were asked to knock it off and one of the group pulled a knife. :eek:
It is this kind of crap that will not be tolerated and if we have to go up and babysit or be fun busters that is what we will do so everyone can enjoy the new cabin and be safe.
Still shaking my head bout this one.

why are some people so retarded like really who pulls a knife or even talks back after being told to knock off the swearing and excessive drinking some people need to be strung up

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should of picked up a peice of firewood and put a dent in his head, its called self defense and all you have to prove is that you felt your life was in danger:mad: Cant stand f$%kin whimps like that!

From what i understand prople would have done that... but the clown was with several buddies... like most cowards he was acting tough with his group. If he was on his own... different story

T

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 76798

storm warning is still up maybe another 30 cm. today
#1 Hwy. closed W, avalanche control.

B.C. Highway Cams

HOLY CRAP!!

gotta love all the fresh... now if we cqan double that in town we will be just about right at elevation...
keep up the snow..
the sad part is... wont be back until the 15th.
maybe by then people will have made it past Alberta Hill. ;)

T

:eek:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what i understand prople would have done that... but the clown was with several buddies... like most cowards he was acting tough with his group. If he was on his own... different story

T

And thats the problem, im not saying people should do it but i'm sure there was enough guys up there that would of rallyed together to put this clown in his place, trust me he wouldnt of done anything if there were more people against what he was doing. Thats what these jerks need is a lick of their own medicine to school them.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hwy. opened this aft. bout 1:30, still snowing. I`ll be out working the W entrance tomorrow as the trail troll, I won`t see u guys, have a safe trip.
Still have a storm warning. Went up to the cabin this aft. guys said waist deep up top and chest deep in the trees. Over my head. :d Snow was like 3 ft. deep on the trail.
Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Top Bottom