nissan have made a sweet little truck.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have a hyudia accent in the yeard i would trade ya.....40 mpg, only 130K runs great...........

as for the titan.....save your pennies, i would need your truck and about $20K

and will still take a while for them to come down, only 7 years into production, and still selling 04's for 15K +

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can have a good running truck, and a big bed to play in - Just make sure you got some rubber where it matters little dude!!! :) if you are buying the groceries you got enough mouths to feed already, you don't need any more....:)

Props to you for takin' care of the family, hopefully things are going good in BC.

Stay in touch.

Mm

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can have a good running truck, and a big bed to play in - Just make sure you got some rubber where it matters little dude!!! :) if you are buying the groceries you got enough mouths to feed already, you don't need any more....:)

Props to you for takin' care of the family, hopefully things are going good in BC.

Stay in touch.

Mm

everything was fine up until 4:30 today:mad::realmad::rant::mad::realmad::rant:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a hyudia accent in the yeard i would trade ya.....40 mpg, only 130K runs great...........

as for the titan.....save your pennies, i would need your truck and about $20K

and will still take a while for them to come down, only 7 years into production, and still selling 04's for 15K +

will it haul a 20' 4 winns up a boat launch?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8900lb tow capacity should be able to pull it off, hauled a 1400lb truck camper and my boat....little over capacity but did it with ease

whoa:eek:

and thats on 07' pretty sure the 2010's and up have higher payload and tow capacity

what happened at 4:30?

driving through town , my mom beside me , all the sudden she drops a bomb and says she forbids me from being with my girlfriend:eek::mad::realmad::mad:

for the stupidest reason you could ever imagine........

religion.:realmad::nono: my parents are pushing to far........i'm ready to just get in my truck and leave forever this is enough.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
driving through town , my mom beside me , all the sudden she drops a bomb and says she forbids me from being with my girlfriend:eek::mad::realmad::mad:

religion
.:realmad::nono: my parents are pushing to far........i'm ready to just get in my truck and leave forever this is enough.

hrmmmm....no comment.....too easy

on that note.....live your life man, there are many things you will do that your parents will not approve of, i wont say a word about your beliefs, but i will say your life is yours bud, no book can dictate it, no person can lead it for you, your happy now. keep it that way, the rest will be as it should.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

religion.:realmad::nono: my parents are pushing to far........i'm ready to just get in my truck and leave forever this is enough.

RELIGION? LMAO That's some irony for ya eh?!

Did u tell her that in some countries girls are married off much younger than 16?

If it was me, I'd keep seeing her if you like her. Your mom doesn't pray at the House of Joey but your g/f will (if you know what I mean).

Girls like the defiant bad boy.

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hrmmmm....no comment.....too easy

on that note.....live your life man, there are many things you will do that your parents will not approve of, i wont say a word about your beliefs, but i will say your life is yours bud, no book can dictate it, no person can lead it for you, your happy now. keep it that way, the rest will be as it should.

they refuse to listen to reason.....but i say fawk it , if they wanna throw our relationship away (looks like thats where its headed) over this! pffft fawk that thats their loss.......like you said i'm happy and never been this happy , guess they dont care

Top Bottom