nissan have made a sweet little truck.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we took my truck to tofino today! friggen 6 hour drive! fully loaded , 2 dirt bikes , 4 people and all our riding gear , steep mountain passes with no room to change your mind! 30 k/hr turns , rocks right next to the road , so close you can touch them.....in a snow storm (we were high , IN ELEVATION!!! LOL) climbed hills no biggy! didn't spin a wheel , i love my little truck , thanks EMANARRON for recommending it!! on another note i'm loving BC more now that ive seen what it has to offer , i love mountain passes , so fun to drive them at night....in a snow storm.....with no 4x4 lol it was great , then me and my sister went to my old youth group and played floor hockey for 3 hours , then stopped into timmies for a bite after and just happened to see ashliegh! I LOVE LIFE! sorry people just had to share , oh and my sister is visiting right now! i dont want this to end , ive never been so happy......happy happy happy!

thanks people , for all your help , guidance and advice! you all know who you are , and please people dont turn this into a battle , i'm to happy to banter all night lol THANKS AND HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND I KNOW I WILL.:d:):beer:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a positive attitude/outlook, good things happen.:d:d:d

Negativity breeds negativity. Nobody knows this (or should), more than you.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey right on Joey BC will grow on you It always has alot to offer you just have to go look for it...Cheers.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a positive attitude/outlook, good things happen.:d:d:d

Negativity breeds negativity. Nobody knows this (or should), more than you.

like seriously this is so friggen true! the more i thought life sucked the more it did! i tried to see the bright side whenever i could but it is soooo hard sometimes, anyone who might be experiencing something similar , you have to keep pushing no matter what! you cant give up! dont ever give up! rise against have a song with lyrcs that say "how we survive is what makes us who we are" and its very very true , now i feel like i can do anything , cuz somehow i managed not to kill myself through this , and after that i can take on anything , i love life now , could be a bit better but i sure as hell wont complain! JUST KEEP TRYING DO NOT GIVE UP , BE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY! i still cant believe i didn't kill myself back then , that was just awful i never wanna go through anything like that again.......now life rocks and ive never been so happy , do not give up.

anyways! hope everyones having a wicked weekend!:d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im so happy for you Joey. Remember when I told you to stay positive and good things will happen? Glad it all came around for you. Have fun while your Sister is visiting and Drive safe out there. Take care Kiddo. :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we took my truck to tofino today! friggen 6 hour drive! fully loaded , 2 dirt bikes , 4 people and all our riding gear , steep mountain passes with no room to change your mind! 30 k/hr turns , rocks right next to the road , so close you can touch them.....in a snow storm (we were high , IN ELEVATION!!! LOL) climbed hills no biggy! didn't spin a wheel , i love my little truck , thanks EMANARRON for recommending it!! on another note i'm loving BC more now that ive seen what it has to offer , i love mountain passes , so fun to drive them at night....in a snow storm.....with no 4x4 lol it was great , then me and my sister went to my old youth group and played floor hockey for 3 hours , then stopped into timmies for a bite after and just happened to see ashliegh! I LOVE LIFE! sorry people just had to share , oh and my sister is visiting right now! i dont want this to end , ive never been so happy......happy happy happy!

thanks people , for all your help , guidance and advice! you all know who you are , and please people dont turn this into a battle , i'm to happy to banter all night lol THANKS AND HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND I KNOW I WILL.:d:):beer:

its amazing what a girlfriend will do for a guy.:d:d:d
good to hear joey.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next will be a "Huge Brown" mark on the road............lol.......when your tranny blows up ! :nono: Just Saying !

do the math here , k?:)

yamaha are the best company that makes anything ever!

yamaha are made in japan.

nissan are made in japan....

can you figure out the rest?

but seriously , just seeing if it would do it......its not like thats all i do whenever i go out in it......

Top Bottom