nissan have made a sweet little truck.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do the math here , k?:)

yamaha are the best company that makes anything ever!

yamaha are made in japan.

nissan are made in japan....

can you figure out the rest?

but seriously , just seeing if it would do it......its not like thats all i do whenever i go out in it......

If you want your little nissan to last you get it with the "hand operated multi-ratio cog swapper" in it. That way all you do is replace clutch disks when you want to burn out your tires... And not stretch bands and do a very fast tranny flush on the side of the road.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

but seriously , just seeing if it would do it......its not like thats all i do whenever i go out in it......

yamaha can make a good race quad(YFZ450) and dirtbike(YZF450) thats it the best truck on the road is an american made one we are canadians and we are tall and like leg room and a big back seat if you know waht im saying just my 2 cents

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yamaha can make a good race quad(YFZ450) and dirtbike(YZF450) thats it the best truck on the road is an american made one we are canadians and we are tall and like leg room and a big back seat if you know waht im saying just my 2 cents

i'm 5' 10'' and it fits me perfect.......i love my truck.....america.......pfffft america is gonna be it's own down-fall.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As another 16 year old, There is a difference. You are opinionated, but you are ignorant in the sense that you do not listen to the advice others offer...even when you ask for it.

when it comes with comments like "little douche" stupid punk" typical teenager" , why the fawk would i even consider doing anything you guys say?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And more than 1 cup holder!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a song about this thread.... Pretty Fly for a White Guy by TheOffspring.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ3FiKf09M[/media] :beer:

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when it comes with comments like "little douche" stupid punk" typical teenager" , why the fawk would i even consider doing anything you guys say?

As you said earlier, Perhaps you bring it upon yourself. However this is all just IMO, and based on observations from what you post.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh the joys of your dad borrowing your truck to launch his back a$$ boat , drag your truck down the ramp with the brake on , get stuck and ruin a brand new set of dunlops on the way back up , could hear the poor tranny crying!:eek:

In that case, maybe your dad should replace the tires?

Top Bottom