nissan have made a sweet little truck.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My evolution dinosaur eats your jesus fish.

Attachments

• dino-decal.jpg
    dino-decal.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 66

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've said it a million times.......George Carlin hits the religious nail on the head

"He will smoat you, bring on a fury of locusts, 40 days and nights of rain, strike you down, burn in hell...................................but he loves you...and he needs your MONEY.

Biuld an entire solar system in 7, no 6 days, one day of rest if I remember.....but somehow, just can not, handle his money

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've said it a million times.......George Carlin hits the religious nail on the head

"He will smoat you, bring on a fury of locusts, 40 days and nights of rain, strike you down, burn in hell...................................but he loves you...and he needs your MONEY.

Biuld an entire solar system in 7, no 6 days, one day of rest if I remember.....but somehow, just can not, handle his money

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

X1000 George Carlin speaks the truth!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

You're probly on the ignore list with me now.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna put ALL of joeys threads on my ignore list!

I think that made you part of the ignore list.

Just think, we are the heart beat of SnowAndMud.... Joey is like the pace maker. New thread pops up, blood pressure goes up. :d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FAWK THIS POST! he sent his only son to die for YOU and you talk like hes a fawkin' terrorist! would you send your son to be tortured and crucified for people you dont know?!?!?!? people send themselves to hell with words like yours. just sayin.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact that people can believe in god is just mind blowing. I find it comparable to cults or anything that people are brainwashed. It's for people who are to weak and need something like that to hold onto. Like saying "God is going to pay my bills!" :rolleyes: Good luck with that!

I don't need some "god" BS to believe in. I do whatever I feel like, my actions are governed by simple ethics.

Sorry to tell you joey but god, jesus, and the bible is a bunch of BS that is made up. There is no basis or factual information. Anything can "prove" anything true they want if they twist things enough.

Believe in what you want though.

i have a challenge for you.......do your research! read the bible , and push it , push it so hard as hard as you want to and you will find that its true , thats what i did and everytime it pulled through for me! actually put effort into it! dont just write it off as BS cuz your to fat and lazy to get your ass of the couch! God does wonders in my everyday life! he puts me through torment to help me appreciate his goodness cuz its very easy to not even acknowlege it! i cannot believe you would insult my beliefs and my entire being then complain and bitch when i get in your face! and say i'm the whiner! i hate reading your posts you ignorant ape!

Top Bottom