nissan have made a sweet little truck.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have I been reading correctly.....Your dad took your 2100lb truck to launch his 3300lb boat, without forseeing a problem? I have to ask.....has been chewin' on any of those weeds that grow along the tracks in BC ???

i said its a bad idea and asked him not to , and get this , he has a cummins 2500 in the drive way , a $25 sticker , but no i'll just borrow my son's nissan 4 cyl

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have I been reading correctly.....Your dad took your 2100lb truck to launch his 3300lb boat, without forseeing a problem? I have to ask.....has been chewin' on any of those weeds that grow along the tracks in BC ???

Ahh... The laughing cabbage. ;)

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever said you where, I'm just posting my two cents. :)

Maybe your parents have reasons. Sit down and talk with them, and be reasonable. I'm not saying its going to work, but you might as well try. Just ask 'em why, and play a bit of hard ball with 'em.

Don't threaten to put 'em on your ignore list and break a lamp. That never works. :beer:

it did for me i love my dad but hate yes hate my mom she couldn't say a good word about me even if someone paid her to. when i gave up and told her to fawk off and that i was moving to alberta she was all said for me to go and happy i was taking a big step yet as soon as i set foot in alberta and started making big alberta cash it was never good enough why couldn't i be more like my little brother :rant::rant::rant:god dam it he's following in MY footsteps. even when i bought my first house (supposed to be the biggest step in life next to marriage and children) she talked down to me saying i was make a bad move a 300k home was not enough that i should be buying a home for 400k like my little bro.

best thing i did was move away as bad as it sounds it was ten times worse living under my mothers roof.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's it Joey....intervention time.....he's on the dope

Holy excrement batman! I heard of no laughing cabbage in the holy book...? Time for that bible blast that 10 jahovas can't carry that I keep in my sig for the occasion. :d

i was raised not to jugde people but here they are judging my girlfriend!!!!:realmad:

Judge 'em back.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlWgF8dqneg[/media]

Bruzer

Reaction score
it did for me i love my dad but hate yes hate my mom she couldn't say a good word about me even if someone paid her to. when i gave up and told her to fawk off and that i was moving to alberta she was all said for me to go and happy i was taking a big step yet as soon as i set foot in alberta and started making big alberta cash it was never good enough why couldn't i be more like my little brother :rant::rant::rant:god dam it he's following in MY footsteps. even when i bought my first house (supposed to be the biggest step in life next to marriage and children) she talked down to me saying i was make a bad move a 300k home was not enough that i should be buying a home for 400k like my little bro.

best thing i did was move away as bad as it sounds it was ten times worse living under my mothers roof.

Mallard...You have an extreme mother, they aren't all that way.

Joey just don't burn bridges you may want to cross back over in the future. Somethines it just takes time to let the anger pass, then you can have a civilized discussion with them and find out why they feel the way they do.

PS. Your dad was obviously not thinking of you or your truck when he used your truck. You know not to lend it to him anymore.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey i feel for you bud. keep you head held high, stick to your morals. things will work out for you. just remember things usually get worse before they get better but its almost always worth the "inconvenience"

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey i feel for you bud. keep you head held high, stick to your morals. things will work out for you. just remember things usually get worse before they get better but its almost always worth the "inconvenience"

thank you!!:d:d

Mallard...You have an extreme mother, they aren't all that way.

Joey just don't burn bridges you may want to cross back over in the future. Somethines it just takes time to let the anger pass, then you can have a civilized discussion with them and find out why they feel the way they do.

PS. Your dad was obviously not thinking of you or your truck when he used your truck. You know not to lend it to him anymore.

if i do i'm driving! and thanks!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he had it in , and in first , parking brake on , brakes locked up tight , but my poor truck didn't stand a chance.

Tow haul mode limits the tallest gear, if your selecting gears manually you don't need it in Tow/Haul. It won't do much for you in 1.

Tow/Haul works great for drag racing and drifting though cuz it keeps your revs up! :p

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is how they make me feel when they talk about her the way they do , like shes nothing because shes not christian.....actually listen to it please! pay attention to the very awesome lyrcs!

Top Bottom