Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I have now confirmed the reservation. Iam going. Yee haw.
Steve

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to make it but it all depends on work at this point. Hopefully there will be rooms available for last minute booking. I really don't want to miss out on this ride I am sure it will be a gooder!!!:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to make it but it all depends on work at this point. Hopefully there will be rooms available for last minute booking. I really don't want to miss out on this ride I am sure it will be a gooder!!!:D

I'm in exactly the same boat Nos. I'm hoping to know by late November.:(

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chinook75 and myself have booked a room for the 17,18.19th so you can put as down as confirmed. Everyone is coming up on the 17th and riding the 18th, right?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The actual ride dates are Saturday and Sunday,There will likely be a few riding on Friday as well but rides other than Saturday or Sunday will not be organized,just get together with whoever and go.This goes for Monday as well if there are a few staying past Sunday!
catmando!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigDog67 and Skippy
Booked and confirmed at the lodge that TyleG has posted
Level 1

See you all there.Should be a blast.:Snowmobile1:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Updated List, we are now up to 17 riders.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending1.jpg
    snowandmudattending1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 176

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEA, I'M SURE WE'LL MAKE SOME ARRANGEMENTS FOR SINGLES, OR GROUPS OF 3 TO EVEN OUT AND CUT COSTS.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I THINK BUGS HAS A LIST STARTED WITH SKILL LEVELS, AND I HOPE HE CAN ADD IF SINGLE, OR WHATEVER TO IT??? KEEP TUNED

I'm the only 1 from our group that may be able to go so far. I am potty trained, a quiet snorer, and don't eat or drink anymore than my roommates.:D I won't be able to confirm for a few more weeks; till my son's hockey dates are all finalized.:)

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK how many Wifes are going?

This would be a great weekend away for me, but I don't think the Dr. will give the OK to ride a sled. But I have no problem keeping a chair warm by the fire drinking coffee and Baileys all day long. Just give a Yay or Nay if you don't mind a non sledder along.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You got my approval...like you needed it!!!...lol
OK how many Wifes are going?

This would be a great weekend away for me, but I don't think the Dr. will give the OK to ride a sled. But I have no problem keeping a chair warm by the fire drinking coffee and Baileys all day long. Just give a Yay or Nay if you don't mind a non sledder along.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will book a room. So if any other Females want to share a room let me know. If no one then I will just bring the kid with me. But he will be a last resort.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the max # for this lodge? I see there is quite a few booking.
Hoping to make it but wont know till end Nov like most others.

Is there a list of the other places to stay incase this one is booked?

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I booked my room and can share with any other female that wants too. Sorry guys but I think your wifes would not be happy if I share with one of you guys.

I don't think I will be riding. My Dr. is not going to give the ok after my check up yesterday. :-(

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does that include the people who have booked rooms because i see in your original post only a few people are on that list. Chinook75 and myself have our stay booked at that lodge so you can add us to the list.

Top Bottom