Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Does that include the people who have booked rooms because i see in your original post only a few people are on that list. Chinook75 and myself have our stay booked at that lodge so you can add us to the list.

HEY LOCOCOIN; LOOK 2 OR 3 POSTS BACK.... THAT IS THE UPDATED LIST(GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE ON IT)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, I see where you got that....I've deleted it now.
Here is the official list as of today.
We are now at 20 attending.

Does that include the people who have booked rooms because i see in your original post only a few people are on that list. Chinook75 and myself have our stay booked at that lodge so you can add us to the list.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending1111.jpg
    snowandmudattending1111.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 130

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Guys (and gals)
I just stumbled onto this thread and that sounds like a great time for a trip. Never ridden at Golden before so I like the idea of going with a bunch who have.Otherwise always waste the first day just poking around looking :D
I would probably bring at least two buddies with me. Is there such a thing as a 1 1/2 ? That's about where we'd fit. Some guys are such awesome riders I can't say that I could stay with them all. I'll talk to my buds and post again soon.
This is a great site.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Just call ths lodge and book your rooms and confirm with Sledbunny. There are alot of different levels of riding ability going. See you there.
Steve

Hi Guys (and gals)
I just stumbled onto this thread and that sounds like a great time for a trip. Never ridden at Golden before so I like the idea of going with a bunch who have.Otherwise always waste the first day just poking around looking :D
I would probably bring at least two buddies with me. Is there such a thing as a 1 1/2 ? That's about where we'd fit. Some guys are such awesome riders I can't say that I could stay with them all. I'll talk to my buds and post again soon.
This is a great site.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Just a couple more questions. Is that $70.00 per person per night ? and how much is a trail pass in golden area? Do they have gas available there or do we have to drive into town? Is there an itinerary ....everybody gets there as soon as they can Friday evening then have some suds and talk about where to ride Sat . do you usually ride again Sunday?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just a couple more questions. Is that $70.00 per person per night ? and how much is a trail pass in golden area? Do they have gas available there or do we have to drive into town? Is there an itinerary ....everybody gets there as soon as they can Friday evening then have some suds and talk about where to ride Sat . do you usually ride again Sunday?

HEY FLATLAND GUY: AN ITINERARY WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT WEEK, OR TWO AND I BELIEVE THAT $70.00/PERSON INCLUDES THE BREAKFAST AND A BAGGED LUNCH. GOLDEN IS ONLY MINUTES FROM THE GLENOGLE, AND YOU HAVE TO DRIVE THROUGH GOLDEN TO GET TO MOST OF THE HILLS. I BELIEVE THE TRAIL PASSES ARE $15.00/SLED /DAY, BUT WE WILL BE WORKING ON THAT WITH GOLDEN TOURISM AND ALSO THE SLED CLUB. SOME RIDERS WILL BE THERE EARLIER AND SEVERAL MEMBERS STAYING LATER, BUT KEEP WATCHING FOR THE ITINERARY.
SUMMITRIC(MOUNTAINMANIA 1 ORGANIZING COMMITEE MEMBER)

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. That all sounds great . I went to the Glenogle site and it looks very nice. If we go we will probably stay and ride again monday. Depending what there is for snow we may drive to Sicamous monday morning and ride there,thats where we ride most often. Have a great day:D

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Sounds like a good time to make tracks, I will let you guys know this week if I can make it and how many newbies I can convice to come.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back. With good news -- my buddies are ready for a trip so I called the Glenogle. Had to book a chalet as there will be 4 of us - not many rooms left so anybody sitting on the fence trying to decide better do it soon!!
So attention to the bunnyman ---you can pencil in a party of 4 from Sask. We will be there late 18th to ride 19th and 20th. Better rate us as #2 skill level, after the first day we'll see if we want to ride with the #1's..
One question.. the lady taking the bookings was not the owner, aparently owners are taking a month vacation.. she could not find anything about a special rate for the chalets, did you guys negotiate something for them as well or just for rooms in the lodge?

Can't wait for SNOW:D
And to meet all you guys:snowmobilers_wave:
Gerald

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a reminder to those who are not on the list.The Lodge has 16 rooms in total.And I believe 3 cabins.If you do not book soon you will be staying in town.It is 8 kilometres from the Golden Rim and leaving the Lodge you will have to drive by it to go to any of the staging areas.The advantage to staying at the lodge is the huge party room in the basement,big screen tv,pool table,foosball table.exercise room,lots of room for a poker game!The social side in the evening is something you wont want to miss,Talk about material for the site!
You snooze ,you lose!
It will be a sellout!
catmando!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not booked a room yet, am waiting on a buddy to give his yes/no, looks like 2 of my other buddies want to come too, will have definate answers soon.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to go but the Boss said the I have to take most of Feruary off and take her to the Dominican Republic for a two week holiday. Cost of going to Dominican will end up to be about the same as buying a new sled and it will last more than 2 weeks:(

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Arcticdodge, I Know The Feeling. We're Goin' To The Mexican Riviera To A 5star Hotel...luckily The 1st Week And Airfare Is Paid For By My Major Supplier. Just Gotta Pay For The 2nd Week And For Our 2 Kids. Still Adds Up To 1/2 A Sled!!!!!:(:(:(

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Arcticdodge, I Know The Feeling. We're Goin' To The Mexican Riviera To A 5star Hotel...luckily The 1st Week And Airfare Is Paid For By My Major Supplier. Just Gotta Pay For The 2nd Week And For Our 2 Kids. Still Adds Up To 1/2 A Sled!!!!!:(:(:(

I just don't know how you guy's can live with yourselves....with all that sun, and beach scenery for 2 weeks while leaving us to smash on all the fresh pow....shame on you :nono:

Top Bottom