Mountain Mania 8- Valemount BC, Jan 24, 2015

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha, didn't see him but I was wishing I had one on sat, well on a positive note about my truck dying , new ones in my drive way.... No pics , too dark .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Lyle... I think u left your jacket at the hall after the banquet... It's black and I think a cat jacket?
I have it.... If not yours I have someone's jacket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, didn't see him but I was wishing I had one on sat, well on a positive note about my truck dying , new ones in my drive way.... No pics , too dark .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's quick, what'd you buy?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to say a few thanks before i dig into my phone and find some great photos LOL.

snow and mud crew...ron...bunnyman on the mic.. great job as always.

Terry at TT powersports....never deal with him but he is a standup guy and the amount of money he raised was phenomenal

Trent Fleming, mountain magic crew, superclamps,bca,summit river lodge and all of the many sponsors and prize donators it was friggn awesome to see all those prizes up there.

Curtis from Varda for setting us all up with an awsome venue and doing a ton of organization and setting up that auction.

SSRA..put on a great event i had a blast even though i dont think racing is one of my strong points LOL.

one thing that became very clear to me after that auction was how awesome snowmobilers are even with some of the bad press and things that happen that can get a guy down raising 5000$ for local charity in about 30 minutes was just amazing to watch.
600$ for a popcorn machine?
350$ for a shovel?
truly some great people there that night. makes me proud to be a snowmobiler again.

thanks EVERYONE. now to recover

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
image.jpg Not new but pretty nice for a last second purchase
2005 Alberta Centenial Edition Ford XLT

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to say a few thanks before i dig into my phone and find some great photos LOL.

snow and mud crew...ron...bunnyman on the mic.. great job as always.

Terry at TT powersports....never deal with him but he is a standup guy and the amount of money he raised was phenomenal

Trent Fleming, mountain magic crew, superclamps,bca,summit river lodge and all of the many sponsors and prize donators it was friggn awesome to see all those prizes up there.

Curtis from Varda for setting us all up with an awsome venue and doing a ton of organization and setting up that auction.

SSRA..put on a great event i had a blast even though i dont think racing is one of my strong points LOL.

one thing that became very clear to me after that auction was how awesome snowmobilers are even with some of the bad press and things that happen that can get a guy down raising 5000$ for local charity in about 30 minutes was just amazing to watch.
600$ for a popcorn machine?
350$ for a shovel?
truly some great people there that night. makes me proud to be a snowmobiler again.

thanks EVERYONE. now to recover

Well said and I will keep everyone posted on how the popcorn machine works and hopefully it makes some wicked popcorn!
i have a theatre popcorn machine in my basement and my kids (4yrs & 2yrs) love that and when I showed them this one they were so confused on how it could make popcorn out of a cup.
Cant wait to see where MM9 will be.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks again to all the Supporters of this event,

SUPERCLAMP
MOUNTAIN MAGIC SNOWMACHINES

SHERWOOD PARK SERVICE
, SUMMITRIC

MARTIN MOTORSPORTS
T-TEAM, TRENT FLEMING
SUMMITRIVER LODGE, T-POWER

SNOWANDMUD.COM
VARDA
ALPINE COUNTRY RENTALS
SSRA
WILDROSE SHOWS
GLACIER MOUNTAIN LODGE
EARTH X BATTERIES
THREE RANGES BREWING
BEST WESTERN VALEMOUNT
SHELL MIGHTY MART
TT POWERSPORTS
WYNN MACHINE
MAXWELL FAMILY

SEAN MAXWELL

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks again to all the Supporters of this event,

SUPERCLAMP
MOUNTAIN MAGIC SNOWMACHINES

SHERWOOD PARK SERVICE
, SUMMITRIC

MARTIN MOTORSPORTS
T-TEAM, TRENT FLEMING
SUMMITRIVER LODGE, T-POWER

SNOWANDMUD.COM
VARDA
ALPINE COUNTRY RENTALS
SSRA
WILDROSE SHOWS
GLACIER MOUNTAIN LODGE
EARTH X BATTERIES
THREE RANGES BREWING
BEST WESTERN VALEMOUNT
SHELL MIGHTY MART
TT POWERSPORTS
WYNN MACHINE
MAXWELL FAMILY

SEAN MAXWELL

Thanks for the update Ron. Rick will be happy now. I bet we still owe him a BBQ don't we?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Ron. Rick will be happy now. I bet we still owe him a BBQ don't we?

The BEST part of the weekend was teh Demo Rides on that Fancy New Skandic and Drag from VARDA..... that was pretty awesome!

Top Bottom