Mountain Mania 8- Valemount BC, Jan 24, 2015

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thought it was a great time... Had fun, regardless of leaving the three sleds overnite
... Thanx maxwell and t-team for helping out.
Some great performances at the meet and greet and even better performances at the banquet... Thanx to everyone that helped out and made this event another success.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what was with Valemount giving away all those gifts to only the racers? Not that i really give a chit, just dont know why.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time it was nice to put some faces to the names,will be going again next year for sure.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Arlene said she will never be able to listen to "I want it that way" again without the envisioning being serenaded by the S&M crew

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Arlene said she will never be able to listen to "I want it that way" again without the envisioning being serenaded by the S&M crew

Arlene was quite the entertainment...... Apparently she's a huge fan of my better half!

Great times all around. Thanks to everyone who attended.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
She better.... If not for Sara she would have fallen down many times...

Arlene was quite the entertainment...... Apparently she's a huge fan of my better half!

Great times all around. Thanks to everyone who attended.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great time,thanks to Go Vertical for going vertical to find me and the rest of the Guys that helped find me and remove me from the trees,worst predicament I ever been in lol! Was fun to ride and hang out with everyone and the best part was my truck made it home on 7 cylinders, thanks Robb for following me home and everybody else who made sure I got there. Raised a ton of money for breakfasts for the school kids who are a little less fortunate than most (Awsome) enjoy your 600 dollar popcorn maker snow seeker, and bunch of others like Terry from T and T,Trent From Martins,Maxwell ,Summit River Lodge and a bunch more for making things happen at the auction,there will be some gratefull children.
Already looking forward too next year!
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!
Off to buy a new truck

tpollon2

Reaction score
Mountain Mania 8
Where: Valemount, BC

Here is the link to buy tickets.
https://snowandmud.ticketbud.com/mountain-mania-8

Banquet: January 24,2015,
Valemount Community Hall,
101 Gorse Street,Valemount BC

Tickets $36.00 each, available next week on ticketbud.

• Dinner including desert
  • Fundraiser and Prize giveaway
  • Fun for the entire evening
  • The SSRA is hosting the Sled drags in conjunction with this event, you can join them for the drags or play on the mountain.

Dinner & Banquet Ticket
Doors Open 6:00 pm
Cocktails 6:00pm - 7:00 pm
Dinner 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Fun and Prizes 8:30 pm - 1 am
Licensed event

This event will be held in conjunction with the SSRA snowmobile drags that take place on January 24, 2015

SSRA - Straighline Snowmobile Racing Associate

Host Club: Varda
Host Hotel: Best Western,
1950 Hwy. 5 South, Valemount, BC
(250) 566-0086

Request Rooms under block SNOWANDMUD
Meet & Greet: Friday Jan 23, Best Western Hotel,
1950 Hwy. 5 South, Valemount, BC
(250) 566-0086

Superclamp would like to thank Snow and Mud for hosting MM8. We had a great time. It was the first time we have been to the Valemount area.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great time,thanks to Go Vertical for going vertical to find me and the rest of the Guys that helped find me and remove me from the trees,worst predicament I ever been in lol! Was fun to ride and hang out with everyone and the best part was my truck made it home on 7 cylinders, thanks Robb for following me home and everybody else who made sure I got there. Raised a ton of money for breakfasts for the school kids who are a little less fortunate than most (Awsome) enjoy your 600 dollar popcorn maker snow seeker, and bunch of others like Terry from T and T,Trent From Martins,Maxwell ,Summit River Lodge and a bunch more for making things happen at the auction,there will be some gratefull children.
Off to buy a new truck

Yes and thank you. Too bad that your unfortunate stuck/crash predicament left you a glove short.
But on a plus side u won't be accidentally hitting that kill switch on the bars any more. Lol!

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Superclamp would like to thank Snow and Mud for hosting MM8. We had a great time. It was the first time we have been to the Valemount area.

Thank you for the awesome prizes! I look forward to installing some more of your great products to our equipment.
It was Nice to meet you and your companion.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to buy a new truck
No sweat, biggest stump I've ever had to cut off with a folding saw before LOL.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried to remember everyone's name but there were too many lol, thx again . Yes a chainsaw would have been good haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom