Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At what point is it too late to join?

I hate to be pushing limits here, but just working out some details and what not, but I'd like to join in.

It'd be likely that I'd be staying at a different location though for costs reasons.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks

Talked to a buddy and looks like he might be around this weekend so there might actually be two of us. In that event we might jump on that last room. I just don't want to spend 140$ a night by myself, but it would be great to be all together and the lounge room looks awsome for a gathering! I'm sure the sauna would get a visit too.

I hope to know more here in a day. I'll let you guys know at the earliest moment.

Thanks,
Quinn

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We may have room for 2 people, were not at the Glenogle Mountain Lodge but have a house rented for the weekend, we are 3 couples and a single. $110 per person for weekend Fri/Sat nights. Will update for sure in next few days. This would be good if someone wanted to bring along your better 1/2

No room at the Inn, we're all booked up.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

thanks for the update! I was under the impression there was 1 more room.

Oh well, you snooze you lose!

We shouldn't have a problem finding a room in a hotel somewhere, but would have been nice to be in one central location. Might have to get in contact with those above.

Either way, hope to get out there!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my double room about 10 minutes ago so there is one room for shure.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Updated Jan 16/08.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending1.jpg
    snowandmudattending1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 63

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just spoke to Doris at the Glenogle, she has a few rooms that have just opened up, so if your interested give her a call at 1.250.344.7638.

Does this mean you dont have to sleep with DOOBOY now?
LOL! LMAO! BA! HA! LOL!
:rolling::rollinglaugh::rolling::rollinglaugh:
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey All: I Think Sledderglen Was Going To Post A Little Note About Everyone Chipping In $5.00 To Cover The Buffet For The Locals Willing To Show Us Around.... We Will Try And Collect Friday Nite From Everyone.... See Y'all There.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Bring a blank CD
I'm bringing my lap top and a Multi Card Reader so I can get photos from as many of you as are willing to share them. Saturday Night I will burn all the photos onto disks for thos that bring one with them...so bring a blank CD Disk.

We will start with the guys outside of Edmonton first.

Cheerz.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring a blank CD
I'm bringing my lap top and a Multi Card Reader so I can get photos from as many of you as are willing to share them. Saturday Night I will burn all the photos onto disks for thos that bring one with them...so bring a blank CD Disk.

We will start with the guys outside of Edmonton first.

Cheerz.

I'm packing my Vid Camera and a tripod so we can all get in the shot + the didgital cam.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be bringing my DSLR as well..

I'll likely be shooting in RAW though just to help with white balance. I don't have grey cards. If you have PhotoShop or other program like that you'll be able to open them still.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SledBunnyRacing,

If you want to update the list, add myself as a 3 or 2, and my buddy ApexTenn as a 2. Looks like we'll be making it. He's a little more "iffy" then I am, but he's depending on work. I'll be there.

Probably staying at the RIM or Pedrosa though. We aren't high class =)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just returned from the Mountain Mania 1 The accomadation were excellent. Very nice place good people great food and helpfull right Ron. We all enjoyed the place. What a view first thing in the morning looking over the valley into the mountains. Only issue may have been Large trailers and snowy driveways Right Summitric and Rknight:eek: Thanks to Norbert the Bobcat operator. More story I`m sure to follow with pics and maybe video

Top Bottom