Let the Predictions start, What's in for 2023??

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be happy with an 880cc Patriot going into the Polaris but I don't expect it this year. I heard when they were developing the Boost they were also playing with a bigger bore motor. For me this would give more torque and likley not increase the weight and keeps things simple. The Boost is great for guys at higher altitudes but not needed in most of BC. For Doo a new chassis is needed to attract guys like me. Light and skinny. Cat has come a long way with the current chassis and motor, basically squeezing all they can get out of it. They will need a lighter chassis but don't expect a new motor in the first season of it. It will be 1-2 seasons before a new powerplant surprise.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo's new track, leaked pics.
FB_IMG_1644445944278.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if track is narrow, so is the tunnel.
If the tunnel is narrow might as well skinny up the front half.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure that doo wants to make their sled like the competitor with half the sales they have. Wouldn’t make much sense. I could be wrong.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure that doo wants to make their sled like the competitor with half the sales they have. Wouldn’t make much sense. I could be wrong.
Let's be 100% honest with ourselves, we buy them for the engine reliability, that's it.

Top Bottom