2023 Skidoo Expert Turbo

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woah woah woah benny not so fast we haven't even got the thing on the snow yet well see about that "well ahead" comment :ROFLMAO:

Yep, Two different sleds on two different days, G5 was in and out of the throttle. On my 21 when paying attention to track speed, the Speedo was slow to react to quick speed changes.

Even that vid has a ton of inconsistent variations between the G4 and G5. The G5 had a better line for sure.
Still a fun read on here tho.

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t see track speed on a skidoo ever. Them flat lay gauges love to hold powder on them. Love the sled, but the gauge placement and gauge could of been a little more Polaris

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its funny how the skidoo sleds just need to continue to be more like a polaris. Needed to narrow the body panels, be lighter, 15" track, rigid rear suspension, a gauge that actually has purpose.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny how the skidoo sleds just need to continue to be more like a polaris. Needed to narrow the body panels, be lighter, 15" track, rigid rear suspension, a gauge that actually has purpose.

We still don’t have a gauge with purpose And the French are too stubborn to get the tech from Polaris so we might be hooped. It’s actually old tech, transmitting gps position through vhf radio has been in the marine industry for decades so maybe they don’t need to steal it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Interesting talk on the snowest podcast. Biggest thing I heard from these guys who rid the 9r, boost and skidoo G5 turbo r is it seems they all loved the new chassis on the G5 and the expert with the new rigid skid, no more wobbly wobbly seem to really change the way the sled handles. Also said the throttle response on the new turbo r was more instant than when riding the Boost.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Interesting talk on the snowest podcast. Biggest thing I heard from these guys who rid the 9r, boost and skidoo G5 turbo r is it seems they all loved the new chassis on the G5 and the expert with the new rigid skid, no more wobbly wobbly seem to really change the way the sled handles. Also said the throttle response on the new turbo r was more instant than when riding the Boost.

Snowest is kissed and paid by Doo… lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with the big gauge tried to sync the Polaris app to the gauge yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom