2023 Skidoo Expert Turbo

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the first 2023 expert turbo just popped on Kijiji for 30g or best offer. I wonder how many people are wanting to get their hands on the new ones. I Have 1, possibly 2 black ones that will be getting picked up and resold, so the buyer gets the second-year warrantee. I don't know the delivery date, or what they will list at yet.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the first 2023 expert turbo just popped on Kijiji for 30g or best offer. I wonder how many people are wanting to get their hands on the new ones. I Have 1, possibly 2 black ones that will be getting picked up and resold, so the buyer gets the second-year warrantee. I don't know the delivery date, or what they will list at yet.

so if the spring checker buys it and sells it the second owner gets full warranty and if the checker walks a buyer only gets one year warranty? No minimum time the first buyer has to own before selling?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems pointless of BRP to do that to someone that buys one that wasn't taken

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the point of snow checking. You get some perks by ordering early.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I heard they had some coming. You going out next weekend to test the a-arms.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything on Kijiji is $1000 over ask, cause everyone needs a discount. Too much reality TV.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the FAWK are the pictures of these beauties ????? I bitched out and didn't snow check one so I am relying on all you fellas who did for the excitement factor:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the FAWK are the pictures of these beauties ????? I bitched out and didn't snow check one so I am relying on all you fellas who did for the excitement factor:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Martins has a white/red one and a green one on the floor and they are both gorgeous machines. ill see if i have some pics

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will you take a cheque ?:unsure:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we're seeing the beginning of this buying cycle slowing down. Lot's of sleds not moving like they have been over the last 2 years. It's been pretty crazy listing a used sled with 1000km and getting close to if not more than retail a year later.

Top Bottom