Jordan and Danielle Smith .

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen you are right, she is way more intelligent than Klein.
If I remember correctly he started the decline of the Alberta health care system with to many cuts and it has never recovered.
Klien made the mistake of telling the health care system there need to be cuts. What he should have done is go in and make the cuts at the top. And not let the system cut the front line workers.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the retarded ctv reporter said yesterday that unvaxed get in more accidents they are just one of many stupid msm stations
some clown came up with this conclusion on some study they did! i'm thinking they were drunk driving?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When BC is done abusing our "best" health care people, they will be forced to jump ship and head for Alberta, who can say i blame them. A win Smith does not even see coming. BC will be forced to bring in people from other countries that follow their rules of incompetance. This will play out in typical NDP fashion. Not sure how BC will ever be able to fix this sh!t show in the making.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When BC is done abusing our "best" health care people, they will be forced to jump ship and head for Alberta, who can say i blame them. A win Smith does not even see coming. BC will be forced to bring in people from other countries that follow their rules of incompetance. This will play out in typical NDP fashion. Not sure how BC will ever be able to fix this sh!t show in the making.
The naturalpath we use said he will be leaving and my friend who is a chiropractor in town said the same.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some clown came up with this conclusion on some study they did! i'm thinking they were drunk driving?

lets break this down quick
most vaxxed: The elder
Least vaxxed: Young people

most likely to get in accidents: Young people
most likely not to be driving because old: Old people

That arguement unvaxxed accidents is pure data manipuation
Kinda lie Chapelle stating There are alotta Jews in Hollywood and get blasted for it. Can't say that it's just a coincidence.
But in the deep South say there is alotaa black people in that area it's just the way it is

What a joke

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets break this down quick
most vaxxed: The elder
Least vaxxed: Young people

most likely to get in accidents: Young people
most likely not to be driving because old: Old people

That arguement unvaxxed accidents is pure data manipuation
Kinda lie Chapelle stating There are alotta Jews in Hollywood and get blasted for it. Can't say that it's just a coincidence.
But in the deep South say there is alotaa black people in that area it's just the way it is

What a joke
Pendulum has swung so far left extreme measures will be required to counter that Love is not gonna get us out of this. The pendulum needs to swing far right and anyone who can’t carry weight or swing a club will perish. That is the only means to an end here.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The unvaxxed were banned from trains, buses, planes, like the jews were. This forced them to drive cars where public transit would have been way safer. How quick people forget what was done to them.
True, but in the end, most of the people who were vaxxed, and were the most judgmental, all got sick. They acted like they were superior and would be protected while they thought all the unvaxxed to be the cause of pandemic. The unvaxxed could not participate in society while the vaxxed continued to spread the bug. Full disclosure, I got the shot but justified it by doing it for others, and not for me. I look up to those who had the balls to hold out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, but in the end, most of the people who were vaxxed, and were the most judgmental, all got sick. They acted like they were superior and would be protected while they thought all the unvaxxed to be the cause of pandemic. The unvaxxed could not participate in society while the vaxxed continued to spread the bug. Full disclosure, I got the shot but justified it by doing it for others, and not for me. I look up to those who had the balls to hold out.
the greatest thing society can do now is find ways to keep those who were vaxed alive! no one wins in a i'm better than you, society. sounds like there has been a few promising methods so far, long term no one has anyway of knowing!
Tru-d must go!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what Ive been hearing through some ppl who gave the shots they were just giving you guys saline instead of the juice. There is hope for some of the juiced just yet !

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more the MSM tears her apart, the more I like her and know she's the right person for the job, as we all know 90% of MSM is left leaning and take money from the Liberal's 600 million dollar free for all (except to tax payers)

You can't say ANYTHING in support of her or the UCP or critical of Liberal's in the Journal's comment section without the comment being quickly deleted by the mods, those mods are BRUTAL!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta got more transfer payments for the first time in 50 years... wonder why??? Trudeau and his criminals must be worried.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit of information:

Jordan Peterson was born and raised in Fairview Alberta. Anyone familiar with the area knows the Notley's are also from Fairview. Rachel (Notley) and Jordan went to the same school and became friends. Jordan was at one point even a member of the Alberta NDP, and had hoped for a left wing revolution.

Pretty stark contrast to his beliefs today.

Top Bottom