UCP leadership results

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said corona was total BS a week into it. And not 1 plucking person on here was on my side. In fact it was the complete opposite...

Some how people thought it would be a great idea to shut down the economy and hand out welfare checks to everyone, but now thier all pissed that every thing doubled in price.... 🤦

Glad most yall figured it out eventually...
Woh slow that pony down a little Ld, there are quite a few of us "purebloods" on here and we were not buying any of the BS to begin with.;)

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Military still requires vaccinations.
I bet, but part of the Agenda by the Cabal as well, as they won't need human forces when AI/Robots will be the norm. Funny how that is though when the USPS was exempt from the poison along with many fed official dept's in both nations hmnn:unsure: Funny how they didn't have 5 billion for the Wall either but somehow have 700 billion for Ukraine this is all 1 big Psyop and us little people are in the middle.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woh slow that pony down a little Ld, there are quite a few of us "purebloods" on here and we were not buying any of the BS to begin with.;)
Ya kinda popped out of the wood work late in the game. Could have used youre comments 2 years ago bud. Or maybe I missed them...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That response had nothing to do with being scared of a needle. And the chain of command should definitely be questioned if orders involve Russian roulette.

Lmao!! Yes it does. It’s the rules of the military, always has been.

Soldiers play Russian roulette, that’s their job.
So a soldier deploys overseas and play Russian roulette with IED’s and snipers everyday, but a soldier is scared to get a needle because of a “what if”??? Come on, more of a risk of getting shot than with whatever is in that needle.
I don’t feel sorry for a soldier who got demoted and changed their identity to get out of their duties. Better look up insubordination in the military mike. It has serious consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said corona was total BS a week into it. And not 1 plucking person on here was on my side. In fact it was the complete opposite...

Some how people thought it would be a great idea to shut down the economy and hand out welfare checks to everyone, but now thier all pissed that every thing doubled in price.... 🤦

Glad most yall figured it out eventually...
I did give it two months, sat back & waited. Once things started to wear on me such as covid deaths I started digging. Stat Canada, how many die a year & a ten year average. Guess what Ha! Then cause of death....the BS unfolded quickly.

Never did I side in that first couple of months, I believed to error on caution. Once the BS flags flew I've never turned back.

Good on you to call it in one week, how did you so quickly figure it out?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao!! Yes it does. It’s the rules of the military, always has been.

Soldiers play Russian roulette, that’s their job.
So a soldier deploys overseas and play Russian roulette with IED’s and snipers everyday, but a soldier is scared to get a needle because of a “what if”??? Come on, more of a risk of getting shot than with whatever is in that needle.
I don’t feel sorry for a soldier who got demoted and changed their identity to get out of their duties. Better look up insubordination in the military mike. It has serious consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the risk of the jab is much much higher than getting shot, if you havent figured that out than you need to pay more attention to what is happening but not being publisized.

Morality supercedes any order. I will follow a moral order to death before a superficial order from a so called superior.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did give it two months, sat back & waited. Once things started to wear on me such as covid deaths I started digging. Stat Canada, how many die a year & a ten year average. Guess what Ha! Then cause of death....the BS unfolded quickly.

Never did I side in that first couple of months, I believed to error on caution. Once the BS flags flew I've never turned back.

Good on you to call it in one week, how did you so quickly figure it out?

I saw videos on the youtube 10 years ago that warned about plandemic and how they wanted to force vax everybody.

Plus who in thier right mind thinks "locking down" the economy was a good plan? Trying to get a steak in Leduc and wedios be acting like its the end of the world 3days into this crap because of the news. FFS...

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw videos on the youtube 10 years ago that warned about plandemic and how they wanted to force vax everybody.

Plus who in there right mind thinks "locking down" the economy was a good plan? Trying to get a steak in Leduc and wedios be acting like its the end of the world 3days into because of the news. FFS...
Ya no doubt, and then so many on CERB laughing at it all to boot. I saw that same video long ago as well, except it was called "The Hunger Games" lol!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was calling BS on it from the start.

Great. But no one was sticking up for my point of view at the time on here. That I can remeber, If you did and I forgot.
Thanks I appreciate it, but all I remeber is getting chit on by fellow sledders. Learned valuable lessons on human nature, so its all good.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think without the Internet the Cabal's 16 year plan would be right on track and the sheeple would be going right along with it.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great. But no one was sticking up for my point of view at the time on here. That I can remeber, If you did and I forgot.
Thanks I appreciate it, but all I remeber is getting chit on by fellow sledders. Learned valuable some lessons on human nature, so its all good.
Actually I remember my 1st comments were of it possibly being a psyop to stop the demonstrations in Hong-Kong.
Little did I know they were gonna bring it here, And everywhere else in the world.
Would be interesting to look back on that 1st thread about it

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I remember my 1st comments were of it possibly being a psyop to stop the demonstrations in Hong-Kong.
Little did I know they were gonna bring it here, And everywhere else in the world.
Would be interesting to look back on that 1st thread about it

Its all in the Corona thread. I unfollowed the political section and covid section cause I know what I need to know already. Its mostly just annoying to me.
Surprised this thread never got moved yet.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all in the Corona thread. I unfollowed the political section and covid section cause I know what I need to know already. Its mostly just annoying to me.
Surprised this thread never got moved yet.
I just started scrolling through it I don't think I can take anymore, reading Fred's comments

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Thanks I appreciate it, but all I remeber is getting chit on by fellow sledders. Learned valuable lessons on human nature, so its all good.
I was with you all the way. I took the opportunity with kids off and no work to head to my cabin for 3 weeks of the best spring riding Ive ever had. So many missed out on the spring of 2020. January blower pow right into the first week of April! And cheap gas to boot.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was with you all the way. I took the opportunity with kids off and no work to head to my cabin for 3 weeks of the best spring riding Ive ever had. So many missed out on the spring of 2020. January blower pow right into the first week of April! And cheap gas to boot.

and nobody on the roads hardly. it was a good time to be alive.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully admit I fell for the Covid BS at first, I wasn’t really paying attention to be honest, just kinda catching the odd bit of propaganda from the MSM. I wasn’t looking into anything for myself.

Honestly I was initially stoked work finally slowed down and I got some time off, started working on home reno’s and other projects etc etc.

Then I remember watching the vax roll out, thinking WTF, something is off here, everything seems so staged and scripted. Started paying attention closer and it didn’t take long to be like wow we’ve been duped hard, and these “fact checkers” are an absolute joke🤣

Knowing what I know now, yeah, it’s embarrassing to have fallen for it.

But hey, the majority of people are still convinced they haven’t been duped even with access to tons of info and data and people trying to point out the obvious lies for them🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Bottom