UCP leadership results

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smith leading the first vote with just over 40%.

1 drop off. Waiting for the redistribution of votes for the 2nd ballot.

Toews in 2nd. Might be 4th or 5th redistribution before we have a winner depending on what the Jean supporters did.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smith 47%
Toews 37%

Enjoy the next 8 months, the party is still divided. Smith will win. Rachel Notley will get her second term in the next election.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad choice. I don't know if I will bring myself to vote for her.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She speaks very well and we will definitely see a cat fight starting soon, let the hair pulling begin

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ffs, here comes another NDP government. Smith did a great job helping getting them in during the great floor crossing to team up with prentice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad choice. I don't know if I will bring myself to vote for her.
maybe keep your mind open and give her a chance, there won't be Alberta election soon, maybe see what happens, why invite Nuttly in before seeing what she can do?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was not my choice but she is definitely passionate, wish her well for our sakes and for all you must get behind her, there is no option not to.

The only way I would even consider voting for her is if she is absolutely perfect until election time with what her plans are and what she does. Anything less and no chance. She has fawked up way too many times already to be given any benefit of the doubt. Frankly the only reason i've ever even consider it is because Notley is so bad. But above all, it's clear the UCP didn't learn from the first time Notley got in, and likely will be taught another lesson next election, I wonder if they will get the message this time?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe keep your mind open and give her a chance, there won't be Alberta election soon, maybe see what happens, why invite Nuttly in before seeing what she can do?

I'll keep an open mind with anyone who hasn't screwed up a few times already. Smith has a lot of reasonability for Notley getting elected in the first place. Anyone who voted her in as leader made an awful choice.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She quit as leader of a party before, and screwed over the Wildrose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom