UCP leadership results

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont think many are joining the woke canadian military anymore anyways

Did you mean, woke Canadian people not joining the military???

I just find it ironic. Insubordination in the military is way different than insubordination at work. Don’t follow military orders, suffer the consequences. Serviceman and Woman joined the military to dodge bombs and bullet’s, but are scared of a needle…… regardless, I do thank them for their service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just find it ironic. Insubordination in the military is way different than insubordination at work. Don’t follow military orders, suffer the consequences. Serviceman and Woman joined the military to dodge bombs and bullet’s, but are scared of a needle…… regardless, I do thank them for their service.

Opps yea that is what i meant. Fixed my post

Nothing against the military.

I just think we should all have a choice and live with it.

Deal with alot of public daily and the vaxxed treated others the worst. Could not have a understanding conversation with them unlike unvaxxed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Opps yea that is what i meant. Fixed my post

Nothing against the military.

I just think we should all have a choice and live with it.

Deal with alot of public daily and the vaxxed treated others the worst. Could not have a understanding conversation with them unlike unvaxxed.
See I had the opposite reaction. I was called a sheep, and a Trudeau lover which is actually worse. Lol. Then they told me Trump was still President and Biden was a body double and I felt a lot better about my decision.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how Fred's mother got along after she was forced to get the vax, by her family? i could not imagine anyone coercing their mother to be able to see grand kids or family, sure hope they are proud of themselves? we won't see you, unless you take this injection, yes we promise you won't die! Sad family dynamic there.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See I had the opposite reaction. I was called a sheep, and a Trudeau lover which is actually worse. Lol. Then they told me Trump was still President and Biden was a body double and I felt a lot better about my decision.
So you’re eager for the latest booster I imagine then?

BTW not sure about “body doubles“ but theres an incredible amount of evidence coming out showing the US election was won via fraud by the Democratic Party and their allies.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And trumps mental state of mind came under fire when he was in power. That idiot south of the border that’s in now, shakes hands with invisible people, and cannot string a sentence together.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no 4th shot for me. The latest variants don’t seem to be that big a deal. As far as Trump being president what I meant was these people still believe he is leading the country and Sleepy Joe is in Guontonamo Bay locked up with Pelosi, Shumer and the rest. I like their thinking but would be more inclined to believe they are the ones that need to be locked up lol.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im sure it was different for everyone. Just my personal experience with thousands of customers a day through buisness.

Mask nazis where the best especially when it wasn't mandated lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Not wanting to point a loaded gun at your own head is being scared of a needle?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Danielle stays strong, and does not cave under all the pressure she is getting and will get! If the folks here don’t like her values and what she stands for, go live in another province or country.
more than a few have already made up their mind on the outcome! Me I'm more than willing to give her a chance, if everyone is against her, I'm willing to bet she's on the right path! time will tell.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not wanting to point a loaded gun at your own head is being scared of a needle?

Yep, it’s actually pretty simple. It’s called “orders”, and the chain of command.
Can’t follow orders for a needle, than how could a soldier be trusted to go into battle and be trusted to follow orders, every one has choices.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it’s actually pretty simple. It’s called “orders”, and the chain of command.
Can’t follow orders for a needle, than how could a soldier be trusted to go into battle and be trusted to follow orders, every one has choices.

Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not her choice once a new life has been created past her own at conception.
abortion has become to easy to get these days, way to easy! almost like going to the corner store for a pack of smokes! where are the parents? starts at home and needs to be re-enforced at school. this left wing crap needs to stop! i'm sure these men and woman have heard of birth control? if you don't want children start using it! JMO!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

That response had nothing to do with being scared of a needle. And the chain of command should definitely be questioned if orders involve Russian roulette.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That response had nothing to do with being scared of a needle. And the chain of command should definitely be questioned if orders involve Russian roulette.
Personally, I’d prefer going to battle with fellow soliders who have enough sense to realize that covid posses a virtually non existent threat, and the obvious lies and propaganda around this recent fascist needle pushing regime is the real threat.

“Just following orders” doesn’t cut it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Personally, I’d prefer going to battle with fellow soliders who have enough sense to realize that covid posses a virtually non existent threat, and the obvious lies and propaganda around this recent fascist needle pushing regime is the real threat.

“Just following orders” doesn’t cut it.
I'm with you. Blindly following orders no matter what the consequences has been used as an excuse far too often.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought you were pro-life? I agree with your statement, but that includes both male and female having bodily autonomy....
Absolutely Male/Female nothing else though, because that is just pure Abomination in God's eyes.:)

Top Bottom