Arthur Pawlawski screws us

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
618,000 votes cast in the advance ballot with one day of advance voting remaining. They will smash the existing record from 2019 they say. I hope it’s conservatives that are voting. All you city conservatives make sure to get out and vote. Some ridings in the 2019 election were decided by as little as 6 votes.

Every commercial on tv and radio stations are all for the NDP. I would wonder if this will be a legit and honest election. It's almost like they are gearing up for the NDP to get in by saying it's such a close race, less noticeable to a screwing. It's really hard to trust anything government anymore, but hopefully smith wins.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to think there is a lot of federal incentive for the NDP to win, there seems to be no bounds for the left lately. Here is hoping for a good outcome.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They'll cheat in the federal elections, but don't worry our provincial elections are totally legit... rofl, sad we've gotten to this point. I can almost guarantee Nutley Is going to win, and not because she was elected by albertans. Hopefully this is part of the wake up, and people rage when she wins.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
618,000 votes cast in the advance ballot with one day of advance voting remaining. They will smash the existing record from 2019 they say. I hope it’s conservatives that are voting. All you city conservatives make sure to get out and vote. Some ridings in the 2019 election were decided by as little as 6 votes.
600,000 electric votes that can never be double checked or recounted.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it Possible to have a shot gun election. Put all party in a ring and the last one standing get to run the province or country.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little more positivity people would help, come on. Voted in the advance yesterday voted for team blue. And I don't really vote at all, but felt it is needed for everyone with a moral compass/values. In fact the whole family/extended family voted team blue.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Straight from a politicions mouth....
yup, reason why Danielle Smith okayed the provincial vote! Don't get me wrong there is likely hundreds of ways it can be tampered with. but all re-votes are backed up with paper copy retained till after election.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, reason why Danielle Smith okayed the provincial vote! Don't get me wrong there is likely hundreds of ways it can be tampered with. but all re-votes are backed up with paper copy retained till after election.
Aweosme. Now that makes me feel better. Thanks bro. !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aweosme. Now that makes me feel better. Thanks bro. !!!
don't get me wrong there are a thousand ways it can be screwed up? but the paper ballots are to be retained if there are any discrepancies.

it appears rural alberta is mostly ucp, with Edmonton and Calgary up in the air? i crossed my fingers, my eyes have been crossed for years! ha. What makes me wonder is all the quadders, hunters, boaters are not up in arms over the possibility of a return of Nutley and her ban on west country recreation! mind boggling at it's worst.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome outcome to yesterdays election despite losing 15 seat to NDP in Calgary and a half a dozen cabinet ministers. The Conservative seats that were won in Calgary were by a thin majority. So Smith better learn to keep her Pie Hole Shut or she will end up where Stockwell Day is. Where is Stocky anyway? I'm thinking he's in a grass hut in Mozambique. If I had to bet Smith ought start packing , after all Mozambique is a beautiful country and has some of the most beautiful beach's in the world!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome outcome to yesterdays election despite losing 15 seat to NDP in Calgary and a half a dozen cabinet ministers. The Conservative seats that were won in Calgary were by a thin majority. So Smith better learn to keep her Pie Hole Shut or she will end up where Stockwell Day is. Where is Stocky anyway? I'm thinking he's in a grass hut in Mozambique. If I had to bet Smith ought start packing , after all Mozambique is a beautiful country and has some of the most beautiful beach's in the world!
Maybe he’s secretly on the orange team like Thomas Lucasckic? That turncoat should be drawn and quartered as well as Doug Sweitzer who I believe was supporting the NDP as well.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They'll cheat in the federal elections, but don't worry our provincial elections are totally legit... rofl, sad we've gotten to this point. I can almost guarantee Nutley Is going to win, and not because she was elected by albertans. Hopefully this is part of the wake up, and people rage when she wins.

So did UCP cheat? Did they mess with those counting machines?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So they are explaining on QR77 how it works with Elections Alberta. All advance votes aren’t tabulated till the polls closed Monday evening. The paper ballots are entered into a machine that counts them and then tabulated. The machine is slow and needs manual labor so to speak. It is not hooked up to a network so that no one can hack the system. It is never in the process hooked up to the internet. All paper ballots are kept secure in case a recount is needed. Any riding that has 100 votes or less count difference will trigger a recount. There are 2 ridings for sure being recounted manually both which were lost by the UCP. Part of the slow process getting results was caused by a shortage of staff, late start times at the polling station ( Rimbey riding) and line ups at the end of day at polling stations. Something to remember. There are scrutineers at all polling stations for the counting of the ballots so unless the NDP scrutineer or the UCP scrutineer is in on the deep fake then it should all be legit. Take it for you want. I’m sure there will be 4-5 on here that will laugh this explanation off as soon as they read this. This is the Alberta election process by the way, not the federal process so that may be a different process. I have no idea.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds alot like what they said about the 2020 US election no? Sure seems like an opportunity to cheat by having mail in votes counted after the fact. Who is running this counting system? How many mail in votes are there? Legitimate ballots? Etc.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds alot like what they said about the 2020 US election no? Sure seems like an opportunity to cheat by having mail in votes counted after the fact. Who is running this counting system? How many mail in votes are there? Legitimate ballots? Etc.
I really don’t any to get into this but I’m a sucker for punishment. Lol. Different voting process down there. Does any one actually know if they got mail in votes sent to them for the Alberta election? I am fairly engaged in political bantering in my community. No one I know said they had the opportunity to vote by mail. 🤷

Top Bottom