Arthur Pawlawski screws us

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are missing the point. Nobody cares about a moronic, Milk Faced pastor that loves the grandstand. Its about the rule of law. Smith tried to use her political position to influence the outcome of a trial of pastor Milk Face. It is EXACTLY what Trudeau did when he tried to influence the Justice Mister Jody Wilson Raybould in the trial of his buddies at SNC Lavalin. The rule of law is the foundation of every democracy.
I agree. It would be hypocritical to complain about the Turd doing it to Wilson Raybould but not Smith. The azzhat preacher should be drawn and quartered publically for his obvious plan to entrap Smith into a scandal for what benefit other than seed doubt in voters heads I have no idea? She was obviously sympathetic to his dilemma yet he stabbed her in the back by recording the conversation then leaking it to the NDP. There is a special
Place in hell for men like him.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it’s real clever that you can stand up and broadcast , for Everyone , decided and undecided, all of your hateful negative personal opinions as to why she isn’t qualified to be a good leader , according to you ……….. and then suggest they should vote for that party anyway ! And you’re suggesting she’s not that smart ????
Maybe keep the reasons , in your opinion , no one should vote for her to yourself until after the election , FFS. Some people just gotta swim against the current 🙄
Wow Lenny its a matter of the lesser of two evils. This election is to close to call and I wouldn't dare fart around voting for a party that holds their constituency meetings in a phone booth like the Liberal's do I suspect the majority if not all of the liberal candidate's wont get enough votes to get their deposits back. Do yourself a favor save the gas money and don't bother driving to the polling station. Like I said I don't like voting for Smith but by voting for the Liberal party you might as well be voting for Notheads NDP. One last piece of advise Lenny don't put a Liberal sing on your lawn, there are a lotta working folks like me out west that have been abused by that party and they might be Inclined to let their dog crap on your lawn, heck they might even crap on your lawn them selves.. LMAO

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Lenny its a matter of the lesser of two evils. This election is to close to call and I wouldn't dare fart around voting for a party that holds their constituency meetings in a phone booth like the Liberal's do I suspect the majority if not all of the liberal candidate's wont get enough votes to get their deposits back. Do yourself a favor save the gas money and don't bother driving to the polling station. Like I said I don't like voting for Smith but by voting for the Liberal party you might as well be voting for Notheads NDP. One last piece of advise Lenny don't put a Liberal sing on your lawn, there are a lotta working folks like me out west that have been abused by that party and they might be Inclined to let their dog crap on your lawn, heck they might even crap on your lawn them selves.. LMAO
No Liberal , no NDP signs on my lawn . Smith may not be perfect , but she’s our best Bet right now ! Throwing shade and criticism at her right now is only gonna increase the risk of an outcome we won’t recover from for years . Let the Opposition do the bashing , counter productive to do anything else .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me , I would think there’s a whole lot of things that you haven’t figured out yet !

You are right about that. A guy dumb as you, always thinks he knows it all...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right about that. A guy dumb as you, always thinks he knows it all...
LOL, pot , meet kettle ! I’ve Never been to much concerned with the opinions of immature spoiled brats who have always received , never really earned ! You’ve demonstrated your true character on here many times , your opinion doesn’t really concern me , so go ahead and have the last word !

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, pot , meet kettle ! I’ve Never been to much concerned with the opinions of immature spoiled brats who have always received , never really earned ! You’ve demonstrated your true character on here many times , your opinion doesn’t really concern me . (Nice edit Lentard. Guess it was you that wanted the last word lmao)

Thats funny as ch!t. I worked 60.hours this week. Dumb ass internet trolls opinion never meant much to me, so thats why i roll with it lmao

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey now, i am sure most of us do not want to go back in time when the Dippers were in control and the devastation that happened in the result. With regards to DS/Artur and the lack of legal insight on DS part and Artur recording and then releasing the convo when he did not get his way was bs Imo. Like a little kid who was told No because he could not have the candy. DS was definitely not experienced with this kind of legality or conversation and should have consulted a legal expert and asked if it was being recorded as well. As Artur would surely play this card should he not get his way, and DS not knowing of such outcome. As for the infighting i think most of us capitalist's that work for a living do not want to go back to 2015, so therefore attacking 1 another should not even be on the table even if some don't vote or do. Division is the devil's handy work and i am sure many don't want to play devil's advocate either. So lets just agree to dis-agree on some fronts and try and get along as much as possible, because in the end many of us would like somewhat of a pleasant outcome out of all this, and not a negative 1 hopefully/praying.:)🙏

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, i might throw a vote at a Z party,,, guess im pooped out of the b.s.

We had 4 concerns that we brought forward too two elected candidates and neither one of them were delt with...

Ron and Jason got there spokes person (s) too call us and never got back with us on any of our 4 concerns ...
At least Ron contacted us long after a bill was passed...

We didn't contact them too have some goof ball spokes person to call us ...

If they can't contact us in person they don't represent those that helped get them elected...

Alot of us helped them win a seat
View attachment 269059

And they couldn't take the time too return our repeted calls or address our emails...

There turds in my/ our books...

Help them out so they can screw all of us is all We see...

There all talk and zero action...

They all suck because their too good too talk too the average working man/ person In person because their way too good for us low lifes...

Ron eventually got back with us only to tell us he had too put his vote on a bill because other sitting members had too vote that way,,, even though he didn't personally agree with it...

Its no wonder that folks like me are sick and tired of voting these azz-hats into office...

None of them will ever contact you or me in person because their too good...

They all suck and I'm done with """all"" of their b.s.

Just my opinion and the way I feel

Yes,,, the ndp suck goats milk too...

They all suck...

$47 billion dollars a year and growing too pay the intrest rate/ no principal on national debt and they want our vote...

$47 billion dollars pays for alot of schools,,, hospitals,,, workers and alot of other services too make a better Canada and Albetra on top of lower taxes...

But its better too waist it on intrest payments and force your kids and grand kids too foot the bill for the rest of their lives...

The old saying is true...

If Canada and Albetra were companies,,, these azz hats would of gone broke long ago...

The sad part is,,, the debts keep growing,, wages are not keeping up and Albetra is running out of money too keep it going...

Quebec and Ontario hold the largest portion of our national debt,,, my question is !!!

Who's footing the bill ???

Thats why I'm out,,, carry on on the path of the Canada/ Albetra Our parents and fore fathers and Mother built as these elected officials wipe it off the map...

Let's face it,,, its game over,,, all our vote is going too do is make these politicians rich with life long pensions and multi million dollar pay outs once they leave office... $10's of millions for each group of members who retire on top of pension that none of us will ever see...
now Lem we don't want to be going back on the picket line, last time it was rather cold a few days there! and it was due to Nutely! just sayin

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember what the NDP did in Alberta the last time. They did fack all that was positive, they promised more money for healthcare and schools and that did not happen.
There is alot of scary talk about how good the NDP platform is, and I have to remind alot of individuals what they did the last time.

Do I like Smilth? Nope not a all. She was a part of the reason why the NDP got in the last time, but it was that SOB Prentice that started it all, but that will not change my blue vote decisio, at least it will count for something. I do not want to see a repeat of 2015.

I do know of companies that are not spending money, or afraid of spending right now just because of this upcoming election.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember what the NDP did in Alberta the last time. They did fack all that was positive, they promised more money for healthcare and schools and that did not happen.
There is alot of scary talk about how good the NDP platform is, and I have to remind alot of individuals what they did the last time.

Do I like Smilth? Nope not a all. She was a part of the reason why the NDP got in the last time, but it was that SOB Prentice that started it all, but that will not change my blue vote decisio, at least it will count for something. I do not want to see a repeat of 2015.

I do know of companies that are not spending money, or afraid of spending right now just because of this upcoming election.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just give them this reminder,
349096875_1261846544699373_7823724218198591177_n.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much this Artur is getting paid, as i seen he was bellowing from the Calg Leg today. This guy Imo is getting paid by someone or some Corporation most likely to pay the fines he has incurred along with legal bills. Needs to stop smearing and wait until the election is over.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ex Calgary Mayor Nenshi has put his support behind Notley stating it is paramount Smith not get elected as she is a danger to the future of Alberta. Good grief.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
618,000 votes cast in the advance ballot with one day of advance voting remaining. They will smash the existing record from 2019 they say. I hope it’s conservatives that are voting. All you city conservatives make sure to get out and vote. Some ridings in the 2019 election were decided by as little as 6 votes.

Top Bottom