Arthur Pawlawski screws us

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree! Smith has to be careful what she says or does as all news outlets will be all over her, federals and provincial. some just can't see the forest for the trees.
The media can already say whatever they want about her, or make up anything they want about her. The people who still follow legacy media will believe it.

I’m not sure that logic stands as a valid excuse for her silence/ inaction or poor actions.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media can already say whatever they want about her, or make up anything they want about her. The people who still follow legacy media will believe it.

I’m not sure that logic stands as a valid excuse for her silence/ inaction or poor actions.
we will see in the upcoming election if it's true or not!
Pawlowski just couldn't wait and NDP are running with it! who knows!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20230403_050311_507.jpg
    IMG_20230403_050311_507.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 128

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arter got his ass handed to him and turned into the corrupt official that he tried to hide after he got elected you would think god would of helped him just the devil hiding behind the cross

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one was trying to close down your church or throwing dog chit an nails in your parking lots, even during a world pandemic and mosques stay open?
Well if you want to make a big scene better be prepared for the fallout.
Maybe he should have hired private security to protect his "church"

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you want to make a big scene better be prepared for the fallout.
Maybe he should have hired private security to protect his "church"

The point was he had to make a scene trying to show the public the cops were on him like flies on chit for staying open, but I've seen live video of cops directing Muslims into a mosque parking lot, it was packed same time the cops were chasing aurthur a church for staying open.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:unsure: This party never will stand a chance in Alberta, been there done that and threw away the shirt long time ago with these fringe party's popping up thinking they can fix it all, not gonna happen, same with the Maverick party, Freedom party etc.. Only in it for themselves not the people, you want to fix it do what the Metis Association did in November, create your own Constitution, you are not gonna fix fa, so your best bet is the UCP not these pop up make believe's.

https://tnc.news/2023/04/02/independence-party-pawlowski/

Why the Independence party turfed its leader weeks ahead of a provincial vote​

website-artur-696x365.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This week on the Alberta Roundup with Rachel Emmanuel, Rachel discusses Alberta Premier Danielle Smith’s comments hinting at a possible lawsuit against CBC.

Also on the show, Rachel talks how the Independence party turfed former leader Artur Pawlowski.

And finally, Rachel discusses whether electronic tabulators will have a role in the upcoming provincial election.

Tune into the Alberta Roundup now!

https://tnc.news/2023/04/02/abr-smith-cbc-2/

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:unsure: This party never will stand a chance in Alberta, been there done that and threw away the shirt long time ago with these fringe party's popping up thinking they can fix it all, not gonna happen, same with the Maverick party, Freedom party etc.. Only in it for themselves not the people, you want to fix it do what the Metis Association did in November, create your own Constitution, you are not gonna fix fa, so your best bet is the UCP not these pop up make believe's.

https://tnc.news/2023/04/02/independence-party-pawlowski/

Why the Independence party turfed its leader weeks ahead of a provincial vote​

website-artur-696x365.jpg
exactly, and why he is a dirt bag.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If google led you here
ff.gif

As one of the most watched threads of course

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so happy that the Ethics Commissioner released her report on the Danielle Smith/ Artur Pawlawski this morning. Her report states Smith breached Section 3 of the act by having Tyler Shandro look into seeing if they could do anything for him in his upcoming court case. I hope he burns in hell. Friggen traitor.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking someone better than I, would likely think this was a set up, and details released just before election too?

Last edited:

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so happy that the Ethics Commissioner released her report on the Danielle Smith/ Artur Pawlawski this morning. Her report states Smith breached Section 3 of the act by having Tyler Shandro look into seeing if they could do anything for him in his upcoming court case. I hope he burns in hell. Friggen traitor.
He should been booted.........Danielle had her chance........maybe she believed he should have had a second chance

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge difference in reporting!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom