Arthur Pawlawski screws us

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ezra does the foremost take on all this horsechit by the Leftie's. He points out very specifically how this is a complete crock of chit by these woke mofo's. Scroll ahead to the 10;50 mark and give this a listen, fawk Artur as well nothing but a distraction was played here. IDGAF about that guy either, what i care about is clearly the UCP and not the dippers getting in as i have endured that wokeism once all ready and it was not good for anyone that is of a Conservative mindset.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:unsure: This party never will stand a chance in Alberta, been there done that and threw away the shirt long time ago with these fringe party's popping up thinking they can fix it all, not gonna happen, same with the Maverick party, Freedom party etc.. Only in it for themselves not the people, you want to fix it do what the Metis Association did in November, create your own Constitution, you are not gonna fix fa, so your best bet is the UCP not these pop up make believe's.

https://tnc.news/2023/04/02/independence-party-pawlowski/

Why the Independence party turfed its leader weeks ahead of a provincial vote​

website-artur-696x365.jpg
The green party started as a fringe, today they have a seat at many tables, not many votes but they do seem to have the ear of many people that do have the votes and have the ability to influence change provincial and federal, even if it is small. That being said, Alberta has too many right wing parties to split the vote with. Like you said, each party with its own agenda, but that's also how the NDP got elected the last time. Same in BC and we still can't shake them, due to the NDP green coalition.

Sometimes a 2 party system doesn't look so bad......... careful what you wish for!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think Smith held her own tonight in the debate. She seemed to make Nutleys attacks on recent developments go away pretty fast. Kudo’s to her for persevering. Would have been nice if she didn’t have to keep defending herself for comments from the past but no one is perfect.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think Smith held her own tonight in the debate. She seemed to make Nutleys attacks on recent developments go away pretty fast. Kudo’s to her for persevering. Would have been nice if she didn’t have to keep defending herself for comments from the past but no one is perfect.
Good to hear, forgot about it… surely didn’t miss much.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DS was very professional and calm, unlike the constant mud from Snotely on a redundant basis, DS defended the lie's from Snotely/Co in her earpiece she had in as that old hagg is done like a rented mule.

347650943_745871113905733_6414969302581083766_n.jpg

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The main reason this is a close race is Danial Smith can't keep here Pie Hole shut. You could put a Horses Azz up for election as a conservative in Alberta and win a majority. Only a moron could turn this election into a close race. I tried to campaign for her when she was the Wild Rose Party leader, before I knew she was an idiot. Crap I drove right by her campaign office twice a day. I tried to get some big azz signs to put up on some land I own with highway exposure. After a few weeks of stopping in for the Big Azz signs they finally gave me one lawn sign. This woman couldn't organize a drunk at a wedding. I have never had to voted for someone I detest more then Daniel Smith, but the alternative is worse. I only whish that there was a horses azz that I could vote for.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup danielle smith is a real piece of work. If she fks this up again i hope they hang her....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the local lefty that Global calls a political analyst Duane Bratt almost looked sad this morning giving his take on the debate last night. He offered up that if you had never followed Danielle Smith before you were probably impressed after her performance last night. He even conceded that in the first 40 minutes of the debate Notley looked flustered and had issues getting out what she wanted to say. Like Keith said she was ripe for the picking last night for all of her bonehead moves in this race yet came out with at the very least a tie so that’s a win win in my opinion.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The main reason this is a close race is Danial Smith can't keep here Pie Hole shut. You could put a Horses Azz up for election as a conservative in Alberta and win a majority. Only a moron could turn this election into a close race. I tried to campaign for her when she was the Wild Rose Party leader, before I knew she was an idiot. Crap I drove right by her campaign office twice a day. I tried to get some big azz signs to put up on some land I own with highway exposure. After a few weeks of stopping in for the Big Azz signs they finally gave me one lawn sign. This woman couldn't organize a drunk at a wedding. I have never had to voted for someone I detest more then Daniel Smith, but the alternative is worse. I only whish that there was a horses azz that I could vote for.
Well it’s real clever that you can stand up and broadcast , for Everyone , decided and undecided, all of your hateful negative personal opinions as to why she isn’t qualified to be a good leader , according to you ……….. and then suggest they should vote for that party anyway ! And you’re suggesting she’s not that smart ????
Maybe keep the reasons , in your opinion , no one should vote for her to yourself until after the election , FFS. Some people just gotta swim against the current 🙄

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im voting for Provincial Liberals this year since they have Zero candidates running in the Province...

I'll let the next generation finish us off with their voting powers...

None of the candidates in our area represent any thing I want so none of them get my vote...

Sad reality is this is true...

There wasting my time and funds so I won't support any of them with my time too vote...

As if the donkeys that get voted in will tell Ottawa too go pound sand...

Go ahead and vote,,, bet 10 too Zero they will screw you worse then the situation your in now...

They """All""" suck and none of them will ever resound too your calls or answer any of your concerns or questions...

And Jason Nixon is the worst of them,,, he'll screw yha good

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im voting for Provincial Liberals this year since they have Zero candidates running in the Province...

None of the candidates in our area represent any thing I want so none of them get my vote...

There wasting my time and funds so I won't support any of them with my time too vote...

Go ahead and vote,,, bet 10 too Zero they will screw you worse then the situation your in now...

They """All""" suck and none of them will ever resound too your calls or answer any of your concerns or questions...

Tell us how you really feel Lem! 😂 actually Jason Nixon spearheaded opening up the backcountry again after Shannon Phillips and Nutley tried to shut down OHV’s from the backcountry. You get to ride your dirt bike and quads because of him

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

At the very least vote for the Alberta Party or there are some Independents as well running.;)

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, i might throw a vote at a Z party,,, guess im pooped out of the b.s.

We had 4 concerns that we brought forward too two elected candidates and neither one of them were delt with...

Ron and Jason got there spokes person (s) too call us and never got back with us on any of our 4 concerns ...
At least Ron contacted us long after a bill was passed...

We didn't contact them too have some goof ball spokes person to call us ...

If they can't contact us in person they don't represent those that helped get them elected...

Alot of us helped them win a seat
Resized_c45c5cee2b7193100330d9ae588dfae5.jpeg

And they couldn't take the time too return our repeted calls or address our emails...

There turds in my/ our books...

Help them out so they can screw all of us is all We see...

There all talk and zero action...

They all suck because their too good too talk too the average working man/ person In person because their way too good for us low lifes...

Ron eventually got back with us only to tell us he had too put his vote on a bill because other sitting members had too vote that way,,, even though he didn't personally agree with it...

Its no wonder that folks like me are sick and tired of voting these azz-hats into office...

None of them will ever contact you or me in person because their too good...

They all suck and I'm done with """all"" of their b.s.

Just my opinion and the way I feel

Yes,,, the ndp suck goats milk too...

They all suck...

$47 billion dollars a year and growing too pay the intrest rate/ no principal on national debt and they want our vote...

$47 billion dollars pays for alot of schools,,, hospitals,,, workers and alot of other services too make a better Canada and Albetra on top of lower taxes...

But its better too waist it on intrest payments and force your kids and grand kids too foot the bill for the rest of their lives...

The old saying is true...

If Canada and Albetra were companies,,, these azz hats would of gone broke long ago...

The sad part is,,, the debts keep growing,, wages are not keeping up and Albetra is running out of money too keep it going...

Quebec and Ontario hold the largest portion of our national debt,,, my question is !!!

Who's footing the bill ???

Thats why I'm out,,, carry on on the path of the Canada/ Albetra Our parents and fore fathers and Mother built as these elected officials wipe it off the map...

Let's face it,,, its game over,,, all our vote is going too do is make these politicians rich with life long pensions and multi million dollar pay outs once they leave office... $10's of millions for each group of members who retire on top of pension that none of us will ever see...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it’s real clever that you can stand up and broadcast , for Everyone , decided and undecided, all of your hateful negative personal opinions as to why she isn’t qualified to be a good leader , according to you ……….. and then suggest they should vote for that party anyway ! And you’re suggesting she’s not that smart ????
Maybe keep the reasons , in your opinion , no one should vote for her to yourself until after the election , FFS. Some people just gotta swim against the current 🙄
20230520_071416.jpg

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you guys are worried about a pastor???

Much bigger things to worry about imo.

You are missing the point. Nobody cares about a moronic, Milk Faced pastor that loves the grandstand. Its about the rule of law. Smith tried to use her political position to influence the outcome of a trial of pastor Milk Face. It is EXACTLY what Trudeau did when he tried to influence the Justice Mister Jody Wilson Raybould in the trial of his buddies at SNC Lavalin. The rule of law is the foundation of every democracy.

Top Bottom