Jordan and Danielle Smith .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could be wrong, but i'm thinking she deserves a chance to see what she can do, and Albertans need to get behind her, she has the ability from what i've seen so far to be better than Ralph Klein.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever your political slant, that was actually a really good watch. Seemed to me like two people having an intelligent conversation. Refreshing!

Over the last few years I have come to the conclusion that Alberta has much more in common with Quebec than we think. Alberta (and all other provinces for that matter) do indeed deserve the same treatment. Hating Quebec for what they have done for themselves is counterproductive, we should indeed be seeking the same treatment and autonomy. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Great video

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She knows her politics and has some great ideas that will work so that the goverenment systems works for the tax payer. I DOUBLE DARE Truedope Nutley, Hogan or any of DA Truedopes minnion Ministers to try and have a intelligent politicial conversations for an hour and half about the of the important issues this country is facing. All of them put together might be 15 minutes and Jordon would have them mumbling and lost for words. Can just see Truedope now da da ha ah da .These idots need there bought and paid for with Canadian tax payer money media to spread there propaganda and false naratives.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Election is in May 2023, I’m for her but if was betting I’d call odds she hands it to knothead thinking she can change the province in 6 months.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with people like catalac thinking that way maybe they could take there thoughts and body to wonderful bc and vote for the ndp if and when Danielle makes this province great and she will but it will be by true ALBERTANS voting for her not
trough feeders like the ones that feed off of ALBERTANS hard work

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with people like catalac thinking that way maybe they could take there thoughts and body to wonderful bc and vote for the ndp if and when Danielle makes this province great and she will but it will be by true ALBERTANS voting for her not
trough feeders like the ones that feed off of ALBERTANS hard work
Biggest issue with elections is not the parties but people who don't vote.
Imo The only reason NDP winning Alberta was they did a better job of getting their followers out to vote. Conservative thinkers probably figured they didn't need to vote.
In BC the NDP did not win, the Liberals won my by vote count but the NDP joined with the Green party.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biggest issue with elections is not the parties but people who don't vote.
Imo The only reason NDP winning Alberta was they did a better job of getting their followers out to vote. Conservative thinkers probably figured they didn't need to vote.
In BC the NDP did not win, the Liberals won my by vote count but the NDP joined with the Green party.
BC is run by the lower mainland & Island losers, set them free & cut them loose from the west. Start by turning off the taps @ Kamloop, let them live their dream.

Green's had three seats, sucked on the loser horrible horgan or visa versa.......then a non elected government knot head says they are good to go. Same stupidity with the federal except there are enough dumb asses they don't need the blessing of a non elected knot head.

Our system is busted everywhere @ every level.

The sad part over the last three years we learned there were no leaders only followers, so I don't think the outcome would have been any different.

This video is awesome, I believe there are very few that can sit down with Jordan. You better be more than a talking head with him & you best know your stuff.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem I've witnessed in both provinces has been getting voters out to vote. The NDP seem to do a good job doing this. If the majority actually went out and voted I don't believe these elections would be as close as they are. Make sure you vote and convince others to do so.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's if our elections are legit..... they've been telling us there's foreign interference at the federal level, I don't think for a second they haven't been meddling around in our local elections aswell. What if all the division they stoke between east/west or ndp or conservative was all a bunch of bs to give us the illusion of choice?

Top Bottom