Danielle smith leaving radio shows

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
her leaving might be the death of CHQR.... their ad revenues are tanking because of declining listenership and her leaving won't help.....every time the media acts or refuses to act to protect conservative speech it makes them more and more irrelevant and worthless....hopefully some conservative commentator will step up but I'm not holding my breath....

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She posted on Twitter that she’s starting a dialogue on locals, not sure how that plays but I guess one of the platforms other than Twitter.

Seems like thats what alot of the down to earth voices are doing. Same with Tulsi Gabbard. I don't agree with everything she says, but seems like a very reasonable and nice person (Tulsi).

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if she did decide to run for politics I'm not sure she would do very well. She was instrumental in the NDP getting elected after she and a bunch of her cronies crossed the floor to join Prentice and the Cons. People have long memories and will remember her for that. I know I would be leery of voting for her knowing she could sell out the party without warning.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if she did decide to run for politics I'm not sure she would do very well. She was instrumental in the NDP getting elected after she and a bunch of her cronies crossed the floor to join Prentiss and the Cons. People have long memories and will remember her for that. I know I would be leery of voting for her knowing she could sell out the party without warning.

I had high hopes for her until she did that, IMO all prentice wanted to do was get rid of the wild rose party, and Piss people off. He was the reason the NDP got elected.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see him coming back. Think that ship has sailed. How about Dave Rutherford? He won't scare easily from the PC SJW crowd.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rutherford speaks well... He might be a good choice, but doesn't he live in vancouver? I don't think he'd relocate to alberta for local shows...
Didn't know that Ric? What the heck is he doing out there. Stick out like a sore thumb. Lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I remember the Dave Rutherford show back in my land surveying days, 1996 & 97..... My Boss at the time was a talk radio junky and Rutherford did the CHED morning talk show. I remember thinking "fawking old guys and thier talk radio"....LOL, now I'm the old guy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember the Dave Rutherford show back in my land surveying days, 1996 & 97..... My Boss at the time was a talk radio junky and Rutherford did the CHED morning talk show. I remember thinking "fawking old guys and thier talk radio"....LOL, now I'm the old guy.
Yep I am guilty of that as well Ian.

Top Bottom