UCP leadership results

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the honesty. We never shut down at all during corona. We were and still are super busy, probably didnt hurt that nobody else wanted to work lol
Of course then the mandates came, and I got “offered” all unpaid the time off one could ever ask for, after 15 years with the company.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to Smith, I like what’s she’s had for say so far, but I’m too deep down the rabbit hole now to think she isn’t part of the corrupt cabal.

Kinda like the new Italian “far right” PM who has said all the right things in regards to the fighting covid and the globalists, but then comes out in favour of digital ID and CBDC. They are all in it together.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to Smith, I like what’s she’s had for say so far, but I’m too deep down the rabbit hole now to think she isn’t part of the corrupt cabal.

Kinda like the new Italian “far right” PM who has said all the right things in regards to the fighting covid and the globalists, but then comes out in favour of digital ID and CBDC. They are all in it together.
You don't get that far in politics unless you kiss the ring. Time will tell I guess.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't get that far in politics unless you kiss the ring. Time will tell I guess.
Speaking of which anyone remember this photo with JK and Khan👇

JKAgakhan.jpg

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to YouTube Viva Frei interview with Keith Wilson-Brian Peckford charter challenge update to find the truth start at 10:30 if you don’t want to see the sick teacher in Ontario if someone can download this video on SM and get more people to see this

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one?

That is a pure "Abomination in Gods eye's and all that go along and embrace this evil chit! These people are sick and need to be committed to an asylum while waiting to be cast into the lake of fire.:(

Top Bottom