I feel dirty but I rode a Polaris boost matryx

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has the turbo at the end of the tune pipe mounted on the muffler. They also use a second path for the exhaust to escape pre turbo. It is on the pre turbo exhaust path where the wastegate lives. It is controlling pipe pressure that is feeding the turbo. There is more than one way to turbo a 2s apparently.
Oler's correct - What you are describing is simply a bypass, just as he noted, they've made it sound really complex by using a bunch of words but its not. This is exactly the same set up the Silber turbo kit uses (and many others) - take the wastegate in the pic below and move it to the right hand side of the turbo, that's literally all Polaris did - they've got some patent pending stuff in for it, not sure if that will go anywhere since this is re-invention of the wheel.
Don't be fooled by Polaris's marketing dept.
3619-tm_thickbox_default.jpg

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muskoka is on a boost and Freeride T this year.
He will have Non biased video each day.
And every guy will be hoping he picks the sled they ride! haha I know I am. I like my chances though as I am a skidoo rider. If Polaris decides to try and sign him though it might be worth it to them as it would pretty much make up his mind for him. Frankly how could you blame the guy. Skidoo should had signed him after last year. Would be nice if he just gets enough 3rd party sponsors so that he can stay this way though.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And every guy will be hoping he picks the sled they ride! haha I know I am. I like my chances though as I am a skidoo rider. If Polaris decides to try and sign him though it might be worth it to them as it would pretty much make up his mind for him. Frankly how could you blame the guy. Skidoo should had signed him after last year. Would be nice if he just gets enough 3rd party sponsors so that he can stay this way though.
Yea, no one is bringing out content like him

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know no one that buys whatever some semi celebrity type rides. Most people buy because they rode one brand or the other and they liked A over B or they have a dealer close to them they like and feel comfortable with. I like watching Chris Burandt videos but I have no plans to purchase a Polaris at this time.

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Personally I think muskoka makes great videos!! Him riding Doo forever and now having both a Polaris boost and a turbo Doo will be great for any of his viewers leaning towards either of those sled having rode one or not!! Have to admit I’m jealous he rides everyday and has two sleds to choose from, guy is living the dream!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who gives a ch!t what Muskoka is riding....

why would anyone want to sponsor a individual that is increasing tensions between snowmobile and skiing community.

How is he creating tension between skiers and sledders?

Serious question. I dont watch all the YouTube videos, although i do think they are pretty good as far as sled youtube content goes.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is he creating tension between skiers and sledders?

Serious question. I dont watch all the YouTube videos, although i do think they are pretty good as far as sled youtube content goes.
There was claims he was in heli ski tenure and/or caribou closure last year. It's in one of his vids from late feb or early march I think. I've ridden with him and he's a good tree rider but there is quite a few riders I ride with I would put ahead of him as far as overall capability. Besides, doo cant make him an ambassador before maxwell right? Right?...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was claims he was in heli ski tenure and/or caribou closure last year. It's in one of his vids from late feb or early march I think. I've ridden with him and he's a good tree rider but there is quite a few riders I ride with I would put ahead of him as far as overall capability. Besides, doo cant make him an ambassador before maxwell right? Right?...

Ok, ya i never saw that one.

Id make me an "ambassador" if i was in charge of it. But im not.

Other than that i dont care who they give sleds too.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can tell he struggled with the chassis quite a bit off the hop but got more comfortable through the day. Sled seems to be working well but that bottom end sure isn’t good you can see he struggles with the lag compared to his doo he mashes on the throttle lots in situations where the doo would pull out right away but the Polaris takes a few seconds to get moving and it gets him in trouble a few times. Works really good on the top end he’s moving fast. This is also a 154 so it’s going to make more track and ground speed than the 165.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who gives a ch!t what Sking and plankers are riding....
And where!!

why would anyone want to sponsor plankers that increas tensions between snowmobile communitys, as they whisper behind ther backs every chances they get

True or false?¿

U sound this stupid coiler1234,
sell ur sled and buy some skis and take a hike!!!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can tell he struggled with the chassis quite a bit off the hop but got more comfortable through the day. Sled seems to be working well but that bottom end sure isn’t good you can see he struggles with the lag compared to his doo he mashes on the throttle lots in situations where the doo would pull out right away but the Polaris takes a few seconds to get moving and it gets him in trouble a few times. Works really good on the top end he’s moving fast. This is also a 154 so it’s going to make more track and ground speed than the 165.
Ha…. Nice try… 🙄

Some day you’re going to have to take those rose coloured glasses off….

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody pulled his valve stems at the eddy because a rumor was started that he was ridding a closure. ?
His truck was parked somewhere wierd that's how it started. Anyhow, in his last videos he was in the trees real steep narrow creeks normal people don't ride. IMO

Top Bottom