Hey Maxwell!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey O Zone, yeah I can post that Yamaha one, did you want it here in this Thread? I rode with Randy and Brock a few years back in Revvy, he's a cool dude, I stood at the top of a few chutes he runs that made me question his sanity. Dude is a beast.
yes sir LesTeR777 if u could post it on this thread that would be cooL and if u also want to start a new one on the front page thats cool also .... LesTeR777 your the Man good ta see your out wiT the randy (ClimbmaX ) and brocK (smiley PanTs )... shows character and heart ... keeP going and those shooTs.. I'm wiT Ya on that one ... spectacular from the ToP ... gotta luv the boulder shooTs on The BouLDER - DoME iNN ReVeLSToKE BC...HaHaaa so yes please LesTeR777 post SnoWTraxXx Yamaha 2 stroKe video here and on the front page .... leaVe youR insanity at HoME... krazZzY KanaDiaN would be Proud ... HeYman thanKs aLattie .. by for noW.. YEAAAA !! BaBeeeee !!! lmao now your at 11,325 views ya pick up 100 and its 4:11PM lets see what happens .. HoTsauCE ..

Last edited:

Lester777

Reaction score
yes sir LesTeR777 if u could post it on this thread that would be cooL and if u also want to start a new one on the front page thats cool also .... LesTeR777 your the Man good ta see your out wiT the randy (CLimaX ) and brocK (smiley PanTs )... shows character and heart ... keeP going and those shooTs.. I'm wiT Ya on that one ... spectacular from the ToP ... gotta luv the boulder shooTs on The BouLDER - DoME iNN ReVeLSToKE BC...HaHaaa so yes please LesTeR777 post SnoWTraxXx Yamaha 2 stroKe video here and on the front page .... leaVe youR insanity at HoME... krazZzY KanaDiaN would be Proud ... HeYman thanKs aLattie .. by for noW.. YEAAAA !! BaBeeeee !!! lmao now your at 11,325 views ya pick up 100 and its 4:11PM lets see what happens .. HoTsauCE ..

Here ya go O Zone. Just to clarify before we are beat on, this was shot with a 3" & 2.6" lug for the story. We also didn't have the weights at that time from Yamaha. And yes we do know this is a co-branding with AC, but gotta give credit where it's due. AC or Yamaha on the side panel I really enjoy that sled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VokmpZJJp4&t=19s

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like Luke or Lester want to comment about the Alpha from what I’ve read. If there is a sanctioned event somewhere, plan a route without any side hills so I get there to watch.
Maybe the Lester’s can find a 03 rev and have a shootout with the Alpha seeing they have the same chassis...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's gunna be quieT on snow n mud this weekend .. Cause she's deep in the mountains from sicamous to valmont ..so that being said stay safe check Avy conditions ... Have fun ... wooT !! wooT !!!

Last edited:

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's gunna be quieT on snow n mud this weekend .. Cause she's deep in the mountains from sicamous to valmont ..so that being said stay safe check Avy conditions ... Have fun ... wooT !! wooT !!!

We better go tell the goons on Alberta Sledders they can go this weekend too! Seems like no one on that page wants to go see conditions for themselves. They just wait for pictures of deep pow before making the "trek" out west smh lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We better go tell the goons on Alberta Sledders they can go this weekend too! Seems like no one on that page wants to go see conditions for themselves. They just wait for pictures of deep pow before making the "trek" out west smh lol
And still asking if peeps are being turned away at the border.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Lester’s can find a 03 rev and have a shootout with the Alpha seeing they have the same chassis...
seems like from the snowTraxXx video thous cats and yamahas have the besT single raiL , high mark beam suspension thingY on the plant.. eh !! oR HuH !!... Has ski - Doo fallen that far behind with 2 rails and those heavy coil over slinky springs that there back in 1sT place ... lmao mr MaxXxWeLL what's going on here ... Your coffees getting cold .. Lol beam me uP scottY I need ta get back ta the O - ZoNE ... LoL breaKeR 1 NiNeR !! BreaKeR 1 NiNeR ya got a CoPY ... What happened ta the WaLDy world sign on the BouLDER - DoME .. beeP !! beeP !! I heard SlimFasT slim SheaDE is sleeping wiT iT ... Huh !!! Lmao... Climbmax is this new Yamaha mountain max 2 sTroKe as good as LesTer777 says it iS .. Asking for a friend .. eh HammeRs ???

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
seems like from the snowTraxXx video thous cats and yamahas have the besT single raiL , high mark beam suspension thingY on the plant.. eh !! oR HuH !!... Has ski - Doo fallen that far behind with 2 rails and those heavy coil over slinky springs that there back in 1sT place ... lmao mr MaxXxWeLL what's going on here ... Your coffees getting cold .. Lol beam me uP scottY I need ta get back ta the O - ZoNE ... LoL

Dave, your post writing is improving, getting easier to read. Thankyou.

I cant figure out how to like or love my own posts though.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, your post writing is improving, getting easier to read. Thankyou.

I cant figure out how to like or love my own posts though.
weLL THanKs .. Hopefully fernie snow will give me a good grade lol .. All in all its a good time on snow and mud .. ThanKs for letting us banter within reason without putting us in the PenaLiTY boxXx .. ALoHa !!! Chile !!

Last edited:

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta ask because it has always left me wondering... do you honestly sit there and capitalize random letters while typing out words, or do you have some crazy app that just takes care of it for you? It seems like it would almost take longer for you to type it out than it would take us to be able to read it. I can appreciate the hot sauces and the meows lol but the randomness of the capitals placed all over is something That really throws a guy off.

second question, why is it that you prefer to write this way? Is there something to it or is it simply something so different that nobody else does so you have claimed it as a trademark?

please take no offence, I am genuinely interested in finding out.

weLL THanKs .. Hopefully fernie snow will give me a good grade lol .. All in all its a good time on snow and mud .. ThanKs for letting us banter within reason without putting us in the PenaLiTY boxXx .. ALoHa !!! Chile !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta ask because it has always left me wondering... do you honestly sit there and capitalize random letters while typing out words, or do you have some crazy app that just takes care of it for you? It seems like it would almost take longer for you to type it out than it would take us to be able to read it. I can appreciate the hot sauces and the meows lol but the randomness of the capitals placed all over is something That really throws a guy off.

second question, why is it that you prefer to write this way? Is there something to it or is it simply something so different that nobody else does so you have claimed it as a trademark?

please take no offence, I am genuinely interested in finding out.
ALoHa !! FRanKenyTro.. no worries it's all good..... I picked it up from SLeDNecKs bacK in the daY ... lmao HeYman Who HiT the delate buTTon .. thanks FranKenyTro appreciate the QuesTion ... winkK !! winkKK !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom