Hey Maxwell!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let people feel better.{.Ski Doo} has taken the top three finishes @ the King of Hammers utv race over Polaris ..
top 3 finishes that's aWeSoME PaWSoME please what is the king of HaMMeRs and utv and can MaxXxWeLL EnTeR and then there will be 4 top finishes as he liKes puTTing the HaMMeR uP !!! LoL... wooT !! wooT !! KooLBeaNS

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect now we just need to handle that Keith Kurtis feller
POLARiS FacTorY PiLoT KeiTH ( JacK RaBBiT ) curTis well his seasons starts this weekend and he and his 6 Ta 10 factory sponsored POLARiS sled s both have smile s on there faceS cause there in shape and there readY ... ThaTs all FoLKs !!! beeP !! beeP !!

Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We better go tell the goons on Alberta Sledders they can go this weekend too! Seems like no one on that page wants to go see conditions for themselves. They just wait for pictures of deep pow before making the "trek" out west smh lol
Haha tell them to wait till mid week, tracked snow is way better when its -25

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O ZoNE Ta LesTeR ya goTTa a CoPY •O\/O• Hey LesTeR777 from SnoWTraxXx this thread is like me in 12,411 ft ( 2 1/2 miles ) of fresh poWDeR eventually I ran ouTa TaLenT ... Kinda liKe this thread/posT .. Don't get me wrong this thread/posts from LHF has been 1 of the besT this year ... AnYhoo LesTeR777 from SnoWTraxXx can Ya start a new thread/post in this form ( snowmobile chat ) can ya post some thing thaTs currenT like a review,shootout ,A LauncH,etc and iT doesn't matter the brand or mounTain specific... Thanks LesTer777 from SnoWTRaxXx ... winkK !! winkK !! Ya Know Ya WaNNa ... beeP !! beeP !! I'm the iceMan !! I'm MeLTiNG !! please WaRM ( me ) SnoW n MuD... uP !!! Cause iTs CHiLE ouT !!! Lmao... No RusH...thanKs sTud.. Bounce FoRWARD !!! ADVaNCE FREEDOM !!! HeYman ... LesTeR777 some one mentioned the Polaris launcH maTrYX 650 SnoWTraxXx ViDEO it's ok that it's a traiL sled... Heard it comes wiT a built in LuncH BoxXx ... GreaT now I'm hungrY ... Lol !! .. Please pass the SLiMFasT !!! Hahaa !!! Would iT be Possable to post this one sounds interesting Polaris has a 650 WhaT .. Cmon thanks again LesTer777 your at 12,775 views and it's 6:37 pm u picked up 1500 views in 24 hrs wooT !! wooT !! no pressure LesTeR777 iTs all good we appreciate youR TiME... Doo the besT ya can see what happens .. no worries

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WhaT iF Changing youR Brand of SLed... Would u BeCoME a BeTTeR RiDER ... Has this Ever happened ta anYbodY ouT there ... Asking for a FrienD ??? Mr maxXxweLL can I warm your coffee !!! O and HeYman LHF whaT abouT the WedGE is iT 1 particular brand or is she a PoWER TOP wit a sTaR- FiSH BoTToM ... HoTSauCE !! ALoha RKNiGHT111 U made a few switches what r your thoughts ... Go AHead I goTs your bacK .. Lol ya know ya waNNa

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy it at the top of his game, and the best in the industry IMO. Polaris is lucky to have him. Watching him ride is amazing, extremely smooth and fluid.
is Keith ( jacK raBBiT ) curTis more power full and bigger then Polaris or is the companY POLaRiS biGGeR ... Example who s bigger tiger woods or the pga .... Conner macgregor or the UFC .., WaYne Greatski or the NHL ... Hmmmm !!! Go team Go !!!

Dakine879

Reaction score
[COLOR=#ff0000 said:
second question, why is it that you prefer to write this way? Is there something to it or is it simply something so different that nobody else does so you have claimed it as a trademark?
[/COLOR]

they've been doing this on reddit for years

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like most of the questions about the shootout video have been answered but I just wanted to chime in here and say that ive read all the comments. (21 pages worth). ................................................................ Traditionally, AJ, Mark and I have had different opinions on what feels right to us individually. People have said they tend to connect with one of us over the others because our preference matches their preference. I think this is great. I hope this is useful information in some way or at least explains a bit more about us, what we do and why we do it. Like you, were are all passionate snowmobilers... addicted really. We love this sport more than any other and ride every spare second we get. I think thats one way were all alike.

I ain't gonna throw shade on anyone brother, we are all sledders and apart from a few loose cannons around here, they are all pretty good peeps. LHF, Maxwell and the others included. Honestly, I've been riding sleds for 30+ years and modding them just as long so I’ve seen it and heard it from all over. The pics attached are some of that junk from over the years. No disrespect to your riding abilities – just noting the fact that how you guys can keep up with solid mountain riders is a testament to the new sleds. Part of the credit is owed to the mountain pioneers who built the mountain segment in its infancy. Speaking frankly, industry literally photocopied what the mountain guys did in the early days. We were riding with guys like Hunka, Philipoff, Hibbert, Seminoff, in the 90’s, cutting weight, adding power and making paddle tracks out of conveyor belt. Too many people don’t know the trials and tribulations of growing up without a specific mountain sled or market segment.

I know you guys report the numbers as you get them. Whether or not people believe you - its "perceived bias". If you want to introduce less perceived bias, its about the data. I'm not sure what the manufacturers allow you guys to do or not when testing these sleds so I get there are limitations and that they are sometimes pre-production models etc. I also know you might only have them for a short time before they go on to the next guy to review.

We need to stop playing this HP game. Reporting peak HP values from the manufacturers is baseless, no one (except Turkey Reinhardt) holds their sled at WFO all day and I can tell you about more times that we’ve seen claimed HP numbers be made in ultra-cold dyno rooms, BSFC values too lean etc etc. Just simply not representative.

I’d love to see you guys partner with Joey Strub over at Bikeman, you can find his channel on Youtube (Joey Strub). He’s actually dyno’d all these sleds and done a pretty good job of explaining the power curves etc. When you guys are reviewing sleds, it would be great if you could bridge that gap with someone like Joey to discuss power on a true technical level. It would hopefully support your reviews, and build on why you might say Sled A is better / smoother / whatever than Sled B. It would also make believers out of some of the brand-loyal bleeders and naysayers who don’t think that maybe Brand X makes more power than their junk.
With the analytical data, any power to weight ratios etc are being calculated from actual known and representative values, and not pure speculation like we have here.

How they do on the hill when lined up will still change day to day and rider to rider but at least someone will be buying the beers if they lose.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 480 on plastic.jpg
    480 on plastic.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 1996 600 F3 Open Mod.jpg
    1996 600 F3 Open Mod.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 1997 Open Mod Race Sled.jpg
    1997 Open Mod Race Sled.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Air time on the old Jag 440.jpg
    Air time on the old Jag 440.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 278
  • S-chassis climbing at Burton.jpg
    S-chassis climbing at Burton.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 270
  • S-Chassis mod wheelie.jpg
    S-Chassis mod wheelie.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 268

Lester777

Reaction score
I ain't gonna throw shade on anyone brother, we are all sledders and apart from a few loose cannons around here, they are all pretty good peeps. LHF, Maxwell and the others included. Honestly, I've been riding sleds for 30+ years and modding them just as long so I’ve seen it and heard it from all over. The pics attached are some of that junk from over the years. No disrespect to your riding abilities – just noting the fact that how you guys can keep up with solid mountain riders is a testament to the new sleds. Part of the credit is owed to the mountain pioneers who built the mountain segment in its infancy. Speaking frankly, industry literally photocopied what the mountain guys did in the early days. We were riding with guys like Hunka, Philipoff, Hibbert, Seminoff, in the 90’s, cutting weight, adding power and making paddle tracks out of conveyor belt. Too many people don’t know the trials and tribulations of growing up without a specific mountain sled or market segment.

I know you guys report the numbers as you get them. Whether or not people believe you - its "perceived bias". If you want to introduce less perceived bias, its about the data. I'm not sure what the manufacturers allow you guys to do or not when testing these sleds so I get there are limitations and that they are sometimes pre-production models etc. I also know you might only have them for a short time before they go on to the next guy to review.

We need to stop playing this HP game. Reporting peak HP values from the manufacturers is baseless, no one (except Turkey Reinhardt) holds their sled at WFO all day and I can tell you about more times that we’ve seen claimed HP numbers be made in ultra-cold dyno rooms, BSFC values too lean etc etc. Just simply not representative.

I’d love to see you guys partner with Joey Strub over at Bikeman, you can find his channel on Youtube (Joey Strub). He’s actually dyno’d all these sleds and done a pretty good job of explaining the power curves etc. When you guys are reviewing sleds, it would be great if you could bridge that gap with someone like Joey to discuss power on a true technical level. It would hopefully support your reviews, and build on why you might say Sled A is better / smoother / whatever than Sled B. It would also make believers out of some of the brand-loyal bleeders and naysayers who don’t think that maybe Brand X makes more power than their junk.
With the analytical data, any power to weight ratios etc are being calculated from actual known and representative values, and not pure speculation like we have here.

How they do on the hill when lined up will still change day to day and rider to rider but at least someone will be buying the beers if they lose.

Enjoy.

Those are sweet old pics, I don't disagree that the dyno numbers we all see are really hard for anyone to quantify. So I think your spot on, and yeah we would love to be able to work with someone who could hold true to being unbiased and run the dyno the same for all brands and get us those numbers. I'll see what Bikeman has to say and if thats a possibility. By the way that ZRT is ballin! As is the Storm behind it with that tubed tunnel. I love that 90's goodness!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's the bolt on plastic paddle extensions? Had florescent pink pair on a Blizzard. Would spit snow out the back a mile high and mile long. Great pics!!

Yeh they looked like race jet boats .
66029a05222045e868edea21d525bc14.jpg

SLP twins , ported and worked really well for back then .
Change primary ever 300 miles as it would start cracking the chives . Things haven’t changed much I guess on that end . lol
Chains were chit as well and had to replace often .

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, that was back when you were cool Ross .
Yea Ross KooL: lol kinda like u were the FonZ , LaYverne and shiRLeY and o ok lennY and SquiDy theY were all KooL in there own waY ... LennY good Ta see your bacK .. MeoW !! LoL HoTSaucE and KooLBeaNS .. HeYman can some one pass LeNNyR the KooL- aid ... Lmao !! Ross u da- MaN .. Luv thos PiCs .. wooT !! wooT !!! The wiLD KiTTy would be Proud .. MeoW !! banG !! banG !! Lmao

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh they looked like race jet boats . //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210205/66029a05222045e868edea21d525bc14.jpg

SLP twins , ported and worked really well for back then .
Change primary ever 300 miles as it would start cracking the chives . Things haven’t changed much I guess on that end . lol
Chains were chit as well and had to replace often .

To see paddles on the track.. spent many a day on that make work project..

Neighbors had a wildcat, remember it being towed back a few times

Top Bottom