Hey Maxwell!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like checking out Ozone’s posts and deciphering his sled experience and zones he rides in. Ozone’s zones! Ozone has some deep and experienced knowledge if you read between the lines. Dude got sled cred!
ya knocked that one outa the park .. and hey much appreciated .. knock your socks off .. beeR HeYman and remember that hoT clutch .. one friday night .. i think her name was sisTeR - LuV with a powER ToP and sTaRFisH Clutch -A- La - Toris ..ass boTToM ... hhahahaa .. much respecT all around !!...i LiKe the waY u THiNK.. Doo the best Ya can see what happens .. CHeeRs .. KooLBeaNs thanKs for your TiME .. i luv when it turns inTo SLED BASHeRS !! 22,411 vieWs

Last edited:

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like checking out Ozone’s posts and deciphering his sled experience and zones he rides in. Ozone’s zones! Ozone has some deep and experienced knowledge if you read between the lines. Dude got sled cred!

Rode with him a few times, its entertaining, good rider, even when he was known as rut king ( But the hood on your sled it still looked like but king LOL)

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went one step further...works fawking awesome!

View attachment 232807

You should read his posts between the lines. He’s a smart cat. He just likes to spice it up cause every day is the fuggin Catalina wine mixer is his eyes haha. Ozone seems to know his chit. Like I said read between the lines of hotsauce and maxxxwells coffee top ups and you will see the knowledge.

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damnit [mention]kanedog [/mention] you beat me to the reading between the lines comment. I should have read better but it is 5 am of a night shift and my eyes are going cross eyed lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom