Hey Maxwell!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Knew a guy in SkiDoo marketing back in the mid 2000's. I can't honestly say if its the same now as it was then but he said money makes a difference with the magazines. You advertise heavily and you will get a good review especially if the other guy doesn't. Hope it isn't the way it is still.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 81429741-6B9F-4ED1-8649-CBCF532E6792.jpg
    81429741-6B9F-4ED1-8649-CBCF532E6792.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 498

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow AJ I’ll lie to my friends and you can lie to
Yours but let’s not lie to each other bud lmao. Id say Polaris threw some green ones at Them to boost their shrinking market share and lack of boosted innovation. I find the track thing hilarious, more Polaris owners are putting skidoo tracks or skidoo knockoff tracks on their machines than ever before. 2.75 is never better than 3” lol!! Speaking for real mountain riders. The Polaris is light sure, and that’s great, maybe it’s easier to get unstuck, maybe it requires less effort, that’s to be debated but I’ll give him that one. You can do math until your face is blue, the proof is on the snow, when it’s 3ft deep at 6500+ feet there is no comparison between the two. Really interesting how his findings are so opposite to guys that ride 100+ days a year in real snow.

There is not one snowmobiler in the world that would ride these 2 machines back to back in deep snow at high elevation and say the Polaris works better with a straight face.

Where did he get the 155 vs 168 hp lmfao?!? Blatantly false. I’ve seen above 165 at sea level on the turbo.

Anyways. Can’t believe I watched that entire thing i should have just turned on CNN

If you buy a Polaris it’s because your comfortable on it and it works for you, or maybe you have a good dealer. Not because it’s the best performing snowmobile available.

Last edited:

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow AJ I’ll lie to my friends and you can lie to
Yours but let’s not lie to each other bud lmao. Id say Polaris threw some green ones at Them to boost their shrinking market share and lack of boosted innovation. I find the track thing hilarious, more Polaris owners are putting skidoo tracks or skidoo knockoff tracks on their machines than ever before. 2.75 is never better than 3” lol!! Speaking for real mountain riders. The Polaris is light sure, and that’s great, maybe it’s easier to get unstuck, maybe it requires less effort, that’s to be debated but I’ll give him that one. You can do math until your face is blue, the proof is on the snow, when it’s 3ft deep at 6500+ feet there is no comparison between the two. Really interesting how his findings are so opposite to guys that ride 100+ days a year in real snow.

There is not one snowmobiler in the world that would ride these 2 machines back to back in deep snow at high elevation and say the Polaris works better with a straight face.

Where did he get the 155 vs 168 hp lmfao?!? Blatantly false. I’ve seen above 165 at sea level on the turbo.

Anyways. Can’t believe I watched that entire thing i should have just turned on CNN

If you buy a Polaris it’s because your comfortable on it and it works for you, or maybe you have a good dealer. Not because it’s the best performing snowmobile available.

He rides with his scratchers down in the video “ hey guys I’m gonna pop off the trail for a quick clip “ lol

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No One here will believe this and I’m not even sure if I do either. I rode my doo 850 175 on a climb until I got stuck. Jumped on my buddies 165 2.75 khaos and highmarked my own line by about 15-20 feet and spun around on the tail. I did not poach my original line I was about 5 feet away and both sleds started at the exact same spot.

Top Bottom