I wonder if Maxwell is squealing like a stuck pig?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, the day has come for us. There is no need fo you to go catching no pesky rabbits..... but maybe you can admit that Polaris has done something amazing and perhaps skidoo is not the king of the castle????

trying to build a noose to snare a rabit how do you tie the knot? asking for a friend

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this Patriot Boost works out I’ll take back everything I’ve ever said about brand bashing, and being a hater of brand bashing.

Once I see it, and it works, everyone can bash away. Too bad the pussy cat is going to end up taking the brunt of it. Oh well, that’s life for ya.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the pussy cat and or Yamaha will be out with a boosted sled. Either turbo or supercharged. I guess we will find out in eight days.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done Polaris. A lot of change for one year. If all that new tech works there will be some pretty pumped up Poo riders. Question? Did I miss something or no 174/175 models in their whole mountain lineup?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to build a noose to snare a rabit how do you tie the knot? asking for a friend
ok mr MaxXxWeLL just make the rope a little bigger .. I think we can rope all these Polaris guys in with a big rope and puT m bacK in the pen,,, volumetric efficiency is starting to smell like burnt bacon ... That Polaris TuRBoo guy was nervous explaining .. And very choppy in his tone .. This was a push on Polaris part to get the pig in a blanket out the door ... I'm crunching the number on the turbo to housing ratio and iTs coming up tight ., no worries they better have big oil ing system cause she s gunna run dry .., be right back to tie up the little piggies before they take Miss piggy TuRBoo to market ... Take a closer look at the Size of that turbo she s at best a 9 , 10, 11 ... Oink oink !!!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the muscle car era where hp wars were as common as air to breath.. good for the consumer

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done Polaris. A lot of change for one year. If all that new tech works there will be some pretty pumped up Poo riders. Question? Did I miss something or no 174/175 models in their whole mountain lineup?
That's correct

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW the first minute of the video of that guy talking of Polaris been a leader.... and innovator, because the Polaris star said so... mmmmStar gazing, tiddlywinks and basket weaving....

I worry, what was this thread about??

Good luck poo, you got rushed in again to follow, Maybe next time you can come up with your own 'innovative idear'... LOL

Turbo.. ok, well it was expected.
HD pistons and all when the 850 came out... Following another manufacturer... not sure why yet..
Factory tether... About time. jeebs 20 years late
Shorter tunnel... Already discovered.
Formed tunnel.. Not new.
20 lbs lighter turbo model... I thought Polaris had a 50 lb advantage?

They will win some of their loyals back.
Sounds like they have a lot of patent pending stuff out there..

Pat on the back for poo. Good job, good job

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok mr MaxXxWeLL just make the rope a little bigger .. I think we can rope all these Polaris guys in with a big rope and puT m bacK in the pen,,, volumetric efficiency is starting to smell like burnt bacon ... That Polaris TuRBoo guy was nervous explaining .. And very choppy in his tone .. This was a push on Polaris part to get the pig in a blanket out the door ... I'm crunching the number on the turbo to housing ratio and iTs coming up tight ., no worries they better have big oil ing system cause she s gunna run dry .., be right back to tie up the little piggies before they take Miss piggy TuRBoo to market ... Take a closer look at the Size of that turbo she s at best a 9 , 10, 11 ... Oink oink !!!
the pipe makes 12.5 hp and the rave valve makes 4 hp so add 165 stock hp + 12.5hp +4hp =181.5 at sea level ... next question

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem with a 174/175 in A 15 WiDE is that the sled becomes to tippy and then add a 34, 36 ski stance then it becomes a big problem for there mass markeT... true storY

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pipe makes 12.5 hp and the rave valve makes 4 hp so add 165 stock hp + 12.5hp +4hp =181.5 at sea level ... next question
ok get a load of this they have a size 8 turboo hp with a 5.5psi housing hp which is within the RATIO of volumetric efficiency at 8/5.5 = 1.45... the standard set bY BRP is 1.60..and also size 8hp turboo x 5.5 psi hp =44hp ... remember for every 1000 feeT u lose 3% elevation so the polaris sled at sea level with stock 850 motor 165 hp +12.5 pipe hp +4 rave valve hp = 181hp at sea level now at 8000 ft the motor with all the variables added in comes to137.5 of elevation HP at 8000 ft ... now add 44 compensating turbo HP to elevation HP ... so 137.5 stock hp + 44 psi hp = 181 hp ... so the motor has a sTaRFISH BoTToM ( cranK ) WITHOUT A PoWeRTopPP... it has a crank for a future POWERTOP 1000cc pistons ...BRP U were just beat at your own game ...so at 9000 ft the stock motor makes 135HP + 44 HP =179HP and at 10,000 feet the stock motor really falls off on hp at 126 hp +44 Hp = 170 hp and theres one other move polaris did ... they never started the motor cause that turboo u see in the video is a size 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13, 14.5is the 1 they stuck in there for cosmetic reasons ... lmao... notice this video came from snowest and not polaris direct but marty is factory polaris product manager hmmmm !! thats weird....and also if they started the sled with that turbo they would be liable for falsifying there statements... so they put the info out there while negotiating the price, manufacture, distribution of a size 8 turboo wit 5.5 housing basically there are trying to source the part .... look in the other video about the polaris R nD GooRoo s on the turboo the plastic is only have finished that plastic piece thats attached directly to the turboo is off the ski doo turbooo .. go ahead take another look ya know ya wanna ... listen to the turboo GooRoo s voice its choppy and insecure and stumB -Leee cause he's an HoNesT GuY... doing diRTY Deeds... done deeds done dirt cheep ...AC/DC would be proud of both polaris and BRP... lock up your wives ... run for your lives .... the turboos... back in town... thats right mar 10 to 17 2021 .. ReVeLSToKE BC... tell your old lades u won't be home for a week ... cause its gunna take ya that long just to recoVer !!! beeP !! beeP !! THiNKouTside !! let the turboo wars begin ... facTorY piLoTs start youR TuRBooosss ...hisssssssss !!! like a snow leopard, lynx ,honey badger ,foxXx,and hop around like POLARiS FacTorY rideR #711 KeiTH ( jackK RaBBiT ) CurTis ... iTs a long waY Ta the ToPZ if ya wanna ride a TurBoozzZZ !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom