Hey Maxwell!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turcotty Evan found a lighter sled to ride this year lol
paid or not..he’s have ing fun on a non-turbo 155” like no other.
is it the turbo or the lighter ride that u need ?

https://youtu.be/cdaRzqXGw7k

10C7EECB-10AF-4198-AF69-86409E4B42AC.jpg

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is in a current lawsuit, and when they win they will be focusing on providing riders with a turbod Polaris aswell. They are currently suing Razor scooters for stealing Poo’s state of the art steering. Picture to prove it right below
2831092e1df455bce56284771485da38.jpg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they are mapped properly that is what the easterners say, yes.

I think we will be seeing more of the mapping tweaks with the 2022 sleds as rumor has it that Polaris has been racing with some new tech for them and bigger cc's.
Apparently they are having issues dealing with EPA so will be interesting to see if it makes it to the market.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new mapping and QD2 driveshafts made of better quality and we may have a runner!

the Polaris 850 isn't a direct injection motor. No amount of mapping is going to fix that slow responding, gurgling, poor starting engine that may aswell be carbureted. At least you can dial a carb in better.

The injection system on the patriot 850 is archaic at best, so yea map your heart away, the fuel will never reach TDC as fast as an etec.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Polaris 850 isn't a direct injection motor. No amount of mapping is going to fix that slow responding, gurgling, poor starting engine that may aswell be carbureted. At least you can dial a carb in better.

The injection system on the patriot 850 is archaic at best, so yea map your heart away, the fuel will never reach TDC as fast as an etec.
calm down now. mommy probably has your glass of warm milk ready!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what the article says, but my 850T pulls away pretty much starting at the trail head. Must have got a good one

Well I'm sure BRP built a special turbo Doo for you, being so famous and all. I will say my buddy's is getting better track speed now he has new clutching. It has helped climbing at high altitude but definitely not doing anything at the trail head. You should consider giving up trail riding and try some mountain riding in the trees.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sure BRP built a special turbo Doo for you, being so famous and all. I will say my buddy's is getting better track speed now he has new clutching. It has helped climbing at high altitude but definitely not doing anything at the trail head. You should consider giving up trail riding and try some mountain riding in the trees.

I prefer open meadows

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

poor starting? Didn’t you just put up a thread about how poor starting the doo is when it’s cold out and having to pull it over ten times slow then fast and then eventually they start and then after it’s started you gotta go in for shoulder surgery? And shouldn’t a snowmobile start in the cold considering it’s a winter rec vehicle? My 16’ doo was a bitch to start when it was below -15 but my popo is still second pull and fires up no matter what the temp is.

Top Bottom