Hey Maxwell!

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put it this way, my business makes me far more money than having an involvement in the snowmobile industry. I focus my efforts on that. Anything i do snowmobile related is in my spare time which is limited.

If skidoo gave me a fleet of snowmobiles i would have to start a snowmobile related business and put them to work, to which i have no interest even if the offer was on the table.

That being said, im pretty involved all things considered. More than im willing to spout off on here about LMAO
if time is so limited when do you have time to test all these machines? obviously you ride all makes and models all the time to back up your claims.
and for the clown who jerks off to the fact that he stays in a million dollar log home in vale, good for you. happy masturbating! i'm sure he bought it himself, lol.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I prefer open meadows

Sure. You shine in the trees and meadows
1e6fb2355e728605b47fc96b61236157.jpg

176471139722cd8aa33007bb96aebe65.jpg

8b45f876d2b2f852c7891a4a27e64883.jpg

c8d688a0c5207757e34ac2c235a7bf5e.png

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if time is so limited when do you have time to test all these machines? obviously you ride all makes and models all the time to back up your claims.
and for the clown who jerks off to the fact that he stays in a million dollar log home in vale, good for you. happy masturbating! i'm sure he bought it himself, lol.

Triggered lol

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think what the intent was there in the comment about a log home close to the mountain was he has probably more seat time than a pipeliner in a strip joint. He practically rides every weekend. He rides beside them and all day. And probably gets more time on other sleds more than we would.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what the intent was there in the comment about a log home close to the mountain was he has probably more seat time than a pipeliner in a strip joint. He practically rides every weekend. He rides beside them and all day. And probably gets more time on other sleds more than we would.

Exactly, they have a nice place in the mountains and spend a lot of time there and ride lots. Sean does have a bunch of sleds and a fair bit of experience riding, wrecking and fixing. Sadly some take this all too serious.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey LHF, did you want to change the title to something else now?

This thread is as entertaining as the Conspiracy Thread and the talk about the flat earth

Anyways........... Back on topic, what ever the topic is here LOL

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey LHF, did you want to change the title to something else now?

This thread is as entertaining as the Conspiracy Thread and the talk about the flat earth

Anyways........... Back on topic, what ever the topic is here LOL

Well the title is Hey Maxwell and drifted off topic about poo vs doo, snow and mudd vs snowtrax aka Polaris infomercial so we got it back on track and are discussing Maxwell....

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get this!!!
doo jumps the gun and puts a wannabe 1psi turbo in the yee old g4 sled and puts a limit on power.
And Polaris is like.
Wait..... for a complete new sled design first, and if u want a real turbo now, just buy a boondocker turbo with real power.
if u can afford that, then u can afford to warranty ur own sled with no manufacturer jerk around at the dealer.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get this!!!
doo jumps the gun and puts a wannabe 1psi turbo in the yee old g4 sled and puts a limit on power.
And Polaris is like.
Wait..... for a complete new sled design first, and if u want a real turbo now, just buy a boondocker turbo with real power.
if u can afford that, then u can afford to warranty ur own sled with no manufacturer jerk around at the dealer.

this is terrible advice. The machine might only make 3.5Lbs of boost but ill tell ya it holds its own with most of the true pump gas aftermarkets. Engineering plays a factor into this. Its not all about straight up climbing power either, throttle response and recovery is more critical for how and where we are riding these days.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is great advice
I’m gona have to say it for all that can’t or won’t on here, don’t like ski doo
it’s like....spit in a Kleenex in a French mans pocket
And I call false valor on maxunwel
he has no cool vids of any epic ride or info that Evan makes sense unless it’s about HIS brp doo that’s the best for just him lol
witch is very one sided with no real good info and calls everything else a fad
I’m kinda sick of it really, lol
as for the Polaris infomercials brp has None!! except that Karl musterd guy in sickamousse

put ur long dixk money in ur mouth or build a real sled with it max u know u want to....maybe next year

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is great advice
I’m gona have to say it for all that can’t or won’t on here, don’t like ski doo
it’s like....spit in a Kleenex in a French mans pocket
And I call false valor on maxunwel
he has no cool vids of any epic ride or info that Evan makes sense unless it’s about HIS brp doo that’s the best for just him lol
witch is very one sided with no real good info and calls everything else a fad
I’m kinda sick of it really, lol
as for the Polaris infomercials brp has None!! except that Karl musterd guy in sickamousse

put ur long dixk money in ur mouth or build a real sled with it max u know u want to....maybe next year

wow, drugs are bad. You should try the new factory turbo, the neat thing about it is you wont even have time to stop and take a photo. Its called having fun, all day. No hassles.

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is terrible advice. The machine might only make 3.5Lbs of boost but ill tell ya it holds its own with most of the true pump gas aftermarkets. Engineering plays a factor into this. Its not all about straight up climbing power either, throttle response and recovery is more critical for how and where we are riding these days.

I will say poor performing aftermarket turbo have more to do with set-up than anything. Add 40 hp, run stock gearing, big weights and spring to try and load the motor. Gear that turbo up slightly, that will load the motor so it can make HP, clutch accordingly.

Top Bottom