Hey Maxwell!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sure BRP built a special turbo Doo for you, being so famous and all. I will say my buddy's is getting better track speed now he has new clutching. It has helped climbing at high altitude but definitely not doing anything at the trail head. You should consider giving up trail riding and try some mountain riding in the trees.
I saw that facebook video that Jim posted. Everyone made the hill except the Poo? Driver error? Lol

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you were poaching? Lol

It got pretty skinny at the top and if we poached we would have had to deal with the trench so we went to the left where it was almost vertical. Actually had to pull both sleds down-hill in to the small vee landing pad. The only one struggling was the 165 Expert because his sled is acting up, sounds like it runs out of fuel once in a while.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poor starting? Didn’t you just put up a thread about how poor starting the doo is when it’s cold out and having to pull it over ten times slow then fast and then eventually they start and then after it’s started you gotta go in for shoulder surgery? And shouldn’t a snowmobile start in the cold considering it’s a winter rec vehicle? My 16’ doo was a bitch to start when it was below -15 but my popo is still second pull and fires up no matter what the temp is.
ya i don't quite get the poor starting thing. haven't seen or heard a lot of people complain about polaris' being hard starting. it's funny with maxy's extensive knowledge about all makes and models he doesn't have a tv show or magazine.
how come doo doesn't supply him with a fleet of sleds? how come he doesn't have his own doo channel on you tube? this wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry yet no proof to back it up. well, except a few likes he gets on here from
the typical nut lickers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i don't quite get the poor starting thing. haven't seen or heard a lot of people complain about polaris' being hard starting. it's funny with maxy's extensive knowledge about all makes and models he doesn't have a tv show or magazine.
how come doo doesn't supply him with a fleet of sleds? how come he doesn't have his own doo channel on you tube? this wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry yet no proof to back it up. well, except a few likes he gets on here from
the typical nut lickers.
I noticed you are getting a bit of an edge to you on Facebook and Snow and Mud bud? Covid got you down? Its all in fun but you seem to be taking everything to heart lately.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the typical nut lickers.

put it this way, my business makes me far more money than having an involvement in the snowmobile industry. I focus my efforts on that. Anything i do snowmobile related is in my spare time which is limited.

If skidoo gave me a fleet of snowmobiles i would have to start a snowmobile related business and put them to work, to which i have no interest even if the offer was on the table.

That being said, im pretty involved all things considered. More than im willing to spout off on here about LMAO

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poor starting? Didn’t you just put up a thread about how poor starting the doo is when it’s cold out and having to pull it over ten times slow then fast and then eventually they start and then after it’s started you gotta go in for shoulder surgery? And shouldn’t a snowmobile start in the cold considering it’s a winter rec vehicle? My 16’ doo was a bitch to start when it was below -15 but my popo is still second pull and fires up no matter what the temp is.

ill post a video on here of my sled starting in -30 first pull. The intent of my thread was to show people an easy way to make that happen without potentially damaging the snowmobile or themselves. My comment about poor starting polaris is just a fact, they take up to 3 pulls even when warm. so dont tell me yours starts second pull ALL the time. maybe all the ones ive seen have a fuel mapping issue LOL

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill post a video on here of my sled starting in -30 first pull. The intent of my thread was to show people an easy way to make that happen without potentially damaging the snowmobile or themselves. My comment about poor starting polaris is just a fact, they take up to 3 pulls even when warm. so dont tell me yours starts second pull ALL the time. maybe all the ones ive seen have a fuel mapping issue LOL

The Polaris starts 2nd or 3rd pull after sitting the night as it needs to build power for the fuel system. Just a flick of the wrist after that. The Doo I started after sitting for the night was first pull. I was impressed.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it’s almost shocking that the bold new graphics haven’t been thrown around lately. It is certainly coming close to release time, and it is very noticeable lol.

Tensions are high. New sleds must be going to be released soon. Lol. Trump will be a thing of the past in T minus 2 weeks. Lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the typical nut lickers.

He doesn't need a tv show or doo channel on youtube. He has a thread on Snow and Mudd and you can't stay away.

Last time I saw him he had a fleet of ski doos already, and stays in a million dollar log home at the base of the riding area.

Hows that riding out in the Hat?

lmfao

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I hear that Polaris is better at 7000ft and below and Skidoo pulls away at above 7000 ft. Anybody have a different take-away from that video?

Fake news, this 2021 turbo is a different animal than the 2020.5’s I rode. I rode a 19 NA doo and thought it was a dog, the bottom end on my sled was way stronger.

Top Bottom