Edmonton Snowmobile Show

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 509 booth was crazy! With all this snow, im already looking forward to getting the sled out!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I remember some of the women at the sled show in Ed running around in warm looking little fuzzy kinda mukluk looking winter boots.
I want to get a pair for my chick for xmas but can't remember what they are called or where to buy them. The one girl told me but I don't remember.

Can anyone help me out with this? Or have any pics of the said ladies wearing the boots? I don't remember which booth it was at or who they were with.

Last edited:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I remember some of the women at the sled show in Ed running around in warm looking little fuzzy kinda mukluk looking winter boots.
I want to get a pair for my chick for xmas but can't remember what they are called or where to buy them. The one girl told me but I don't remember.

Can anyone help me out with this? Or have any pics of the said ladies wearing the boots? I don't remember which booth it was at or who they were with.

Uggs??

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think that was it. Wish I had a pic of them from that day. There was a whole gaggle of women wearing the same ones.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out www.bearpaw.com

There's a few different fuzzy and furry styles!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Thanks very much.
With the help of her friends I believe I found a pair she will like.
She is too cheap to buy nice boots like that for herself so I have to do it in secret or I get shot down. It will be a nice xmas gift.

Thanks

Top Bottom