Edmonton Snowmobile Show

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
Still think a classifieds hall for people wanting to sell machines, they pay a flat rate to have them spotlighted aposed to every guy selling his sled off of his truck in the parking lot. Also a swap meet area, rent a table for a cost and allow people to sell some of their old parts and such, just my 0.2. Same show year in and year out...nothing will ever change...

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great show, got some gear, videos, 509 goggles, mountain addiction gas rack with bag, and some vents. Good show, great peeps! Only thing I couldn't find was some klim inversion gloves wtf, going to go again on sun, and take my time to see everything , 2 hrs not enough time to see it all.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have erased all the pics I took while at the show... that was a good learning curve.. crap!!! AND I can't find my new betties t shirt!!!!

so that is why there is a crowd of guys around the main jet booth, mamma has no top on, she was sayin she was chilly
icon10.gif

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good time, thought the show was really sweet and got to speak with Chris Burandt !!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an amazing weekend. Our main jet booth rocked thanks to everyone that came by to visit and get your gear it was a blast to meet everyone!
Trish and the main jet team thanks so much for letting me help I enjoyed every min and felt like part of the family...miss you all already! i can't wait for next year!

Ps Trish will post pics soon I'm sure!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an amazing weekend. Our main jet booth rocked thanks to everyone that came by to visit and get your gear it was a blast to meet everyone!
Trish and the main jet team thanks so much for letting me help I enjoyed every min and felt like part of the family...miss you all already! i can't wait for next year!

Ps Trish will post pics soon I'm sure!

I absolutely can't thank you enough!! You were so much help and so much fun to be around!! You are like family for us too!! Looking forward to next year already!!!

Biggest hugs!

Trish :)

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didnt stop and talk to anyone....everyone was so flippin busy!! plus i had my wife and her handicap bro who didnt fare well with all the people. poor dude was overwhelmed! but he got lots of free goodies that made his day....maybe year! he wouldnt stop smiling the whole way home looking thru his goodie bags....yep...plural...LMAO

it was PACKED on saturday around 11am. met burandt and turcotte...that was cool! picked up a dominator lid...i tried on every damn helmet...LOL. by far teh best lid out there IMO.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blast at the sled show working at the 509 booth. Such a fun weekend. Great to meet some more snow and mudders, party and talk shop all weekend! :D :beer:

Attachments

• photo(41).JPG
    photo(41).JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
plus i had my wife and her handicap bro who didnt fare well with all the people. poor dude was overwhelmed! but he got lots of free goodies that made his day....maybe year! he wouldnt stop smiling the whole way home looking thru his goodie bags....yep...plural...LMAO

I think he may have bought a S&M hat also

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao....tad confusing when this is last year's thread...I was going to give Momma heck for losing the pics and her shirt two years in a row!!! Hahahaha...happy to see that was last year's post. ;)

Top Bottom